The Apology/Announcement

Hey guys!

Hey, yea, sorry, this isn't an update. This is actually an apology for going missing on you guys. But, yes, I, @lostinthebookworld and @TheBookNerd96 have come to a mutual agreement to stop writing this book.

BUT! 

Before the tears start flowing out of your eyes (lol please say that happened for my sake... :P ), 

we also came to a decision that we will be REWRITING this entire book. The names for two of the main characters will be changed...for personal reasons....

but the title of the book will remain Camp Unexpected, it will just say a small note at the top that this is...Take 2 :P not the sequel, but another version. This will have editted story/plot line, a more realistic kind of story/progression of the love stories between the characters, and of course, a deeper focus on the true essense of this book that we had ORIGINALLY planned for it. 

yes, some of you guessed it, the PRANKS! :P the jokes?! the laughter lol. yea. and we believe the meeting should have gone differently between gaelan and his dad. okay, this leads me to the next thing...

GAELAN's name is changing...into Beckett Collins. 

CASEY's name is changing...into um....Cid...wanna help me out here? I'm pretty sure it was Georgie!

Yes. sorry, personal reasons have arisen, making me and cid change the names of these two characters, and these personal deep reasons will not be shared, sadly, with you guys, sorry! 

but yea, everything else will remain the same. This book will stay here, but the new book will have a new cover, and iim pretty sure it will stay on my profile page, idk :P

we'll keep you posted. 

oh yea, and for those Ethie lovers out there, i know there are some of you ;) :P us included, we will be creating a new Ethie book lol. Ethie, tho, is part of the reason we decided to change this book. we thought and thought about it, and realized...Camp Unexpected, is turning into a Ethie love story...rather than the original plot line....

yuup so...thats all....sorry guys for disappearing on you, but yea this is our final decision :D 

check out our other books tho! 

theres a new one of mine coming out, plus @TheBookNerd96 has a lotttt of good books for you to check out!