Chapter 16 (The day for Set-Ups)

Hey guys! Merry Belated Christmass and a Happy Early New Year :P

I hope you're enjoying your break (if you have one... :P ) 

and well, heres the update :) 

Pictuure of new casey and her outfit on the side :) 

NEW CASEY = MILEY CYRUS! (ignore the casting list on the side...)

Casey POV 

"The world is shaking! Ahh, Zayn! Harry! Liam! Help me! I don't want to die!" I cry out to them as I run out of the water only to hit into Louis, and Elenour's hand which is in the way.  

His hand quickly drops from Elenour's waist to support me.

"Casey what's wrong?"

"There's an earthquake!"

"CASEY!"

"CASEY, WAKE UP!!" Ethan's voice comes from no where.

"Huh? What?" I open my eyes, only to be greeted by the sight of our boring cabin, and the feeling of Gaelan's strong arms around me, holding me in place.

Ugh.

I wasn't in Hawaii with One Direction.

Dammit.

Harry and I weren't finished kissing yet.

Ugh. 

"Whoa...Gaelan is a heavy sleeper!" Ethan comments. My look of pure befuddlement must have motivated to continue.

"I've been yelling wake up Casey for a while now...and he still hasn't even blinked an eye!" Ethan continues in obvious bedazzlement. 

I turn my head towards his face which looks so adorable! His peaceful face was full of so much innocence! Damn forget kissing Harry Styles. I wanted to kiss Gaelan all over again right now. His pink lips looked so perfect right this very second.

"Uh, Casey...You're kind of,er, um, drooling," he hesitates before saying the next thing, "while looking at my brother." Ethan points out rather nervously. 

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'm just going to go to get ready before Spencer wakes up...er, Ethan?" I say nervously.

"Yea Case?" Ethan so sweetly asks.

"Please don't tell him! We are supposed to be just friends right now, and it would be weird if he found that out!" I plead with him. I can see his blue piercing eyes softening and a smile forming on his cute innocent face. I'm telling you, when this kid gets older, he'll be a ladies magnet for sure, well he already is, but even more! 

"Sure Casey, I won't tell him as long as you promise me one thing." Ethan says commitedly.

"Of course!" I say.

"Please don't hurt him. He's been hurt so much before, I'm still kind of worried about him and Daniel getting closer because there is still a chance that he could hurt Gaelan again. I don't want to see Gaelan go through the pain again. When me and my dad came to live with Alicia and Gaelan, he was always sad, always looked so heartbroken. The only smiles he would give were fake and I could tell, but me and him never talked so I couldn't really ask him why he was sad all the time. Ash, and Cam were the only ones who could really help him feel happier...They never really noticed me before, but I could feel the difference they had on Gaelan after they left our house, and I see him get so much happier around you and I just don't want him to go through with that again..." He says with his voice cracking a bit because a tear rolls down his cheeks. Just one.