Chapter 18 (The Reunition Phase)

Hey guys, well for starters, me and @chocolatecupcakes96 really want to apologize for not updating this book for such a long time! We are truly sorry to those who have been waiting patiently.

PICTURE OF DAVID ADAMS (GAELAN'S AND DANIEL's DAD ON THE SIDE!)

Some changes have been made, and it's not any major changes that will affect the book directly, but they are important.

1) We have someone VERY important to thank, and thank you's are at the end of the chapter. This person has also got the chapter Dedication of course because of her greatness in what she did for this book!!

2) Casting changes have been made...don't worry this time it wasn't Gaelan, or Casey, I'm fine with leaving them as Liam and Miley...for now. (Jks Jks)

It was actually Gracie Adams who WAS played by Nathalia Ramos, has now been changed to Danielle Campbell.

Ethan Collins who WAS played by Joshua Anthony Brand has now been changed to be played by Logan Lerman.

Cameron Hunter who WAS played by Logan Lerman has now been changed to be played by Joshua Anthony Brand. <--wow his name is a mouthful!

3) And...we have some sad news and some good news also! So stick around after the show to find out more! LOL sorry, I just really wanted to add a line like that in there...

Wel, I hope you enjoy this, we sure did making it. (BTW Gaelan's reaction is realistic. Don't be too harsh on him, and Spencer as well!) sorry for the spoiler, it was tempting!

Enjoy the long awaited Chapter!

love Han & Cid

Daniel POV

I wrap my arm around his shoulders and pull him close to let him know I'm here from him this time. "Everything is going to be okay Gale I promise-"

It feels like we've been livin' in fast forward

Another moment passing by

(Up up up all night)

The party's ending but it's now or never

Nobody's going home tonight

(Up up up all night)

I groan at the song and turn to the One Direction fans that are in the room.

"Really? You think now is a good time to play that crap?" I say raising an eyebrow at them. But they just look at each other and quickly check their phones.

"It's not us Daniel." Spencer says pushing her self off my bunk and walks towards me. Suddenly her lips are on mine but I don't even have time to respond before she pulls away.

"Savour that." She says making me smirk as I wrap my arms around her waist and pulling her into me.

"Now why would I do that when I have you right here?" I say brush my nose over hers.

"Because you dissed 1D again." She states. It takes me a moment but then the threat outside the store comes back to me. Shit! Gaelan and Casey laugh at my dumbstruck expression.

Katy Perry's on replay

She's on replay

DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake