Chapter 12 (Spinning the Bottle: Fraternal vs. Identical Style)

HEYYYY lol i forgot the authors note, so im adding it now! so lol here we go hope u like it :) dont worry no spoilers!!! 

Theres a pic of...um idk who...just check, ill tell u who it is in the next chapter! lol

Nvm its Daniel's drawing of Sepncer :D 

and the song on the side, is PERFECTTTTTTTTT LISTEN TO THE LYRRICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REALLY CLOSELY DURing cERTin moments :D

I can’t believe I agreed to play this game. Spencer is sitting across from me with Casey beside her. Casey is a cute little thing but I see that Gale’s got his eye on her I’m not even going to try. Not that I’d even do anything with anyone but Spencer, I haven’t even thought about another girl since I’ve met her.

Gaelan’s been acting more mature but I can tell that. that’s all it is... an act. Does he not know that I can tell when he does this? Does he not that it kills me not to tell him everything? It must have killed him to hear Emi and Gracie call me Dani.

It was his nickname for me. I was against Emily and Gracie calling me that but they were so little when I first met them. Gracie was 8 and Emily was 6. So when they came up to me and asked if they could call me Dani I caved and said yes.

Even though they are older now the name stuck but I don’t mind.

“Alright let’s get started!” Ash says excitedly.

“Let’s have one of the birthday boys go first. G, why don’t you go?” Ash asks.

I don’t really want to go first so when Gale look’s over at me I shake and head slightly so that he’ll take the turn. When his spin stops my heart drops and I wish I had taken the spin.

It lands on Spencer. Gaelan sends a quick look in my direction, but resumes back to looking at Spencer. I scoff and trying covering it up with a cough, which earned me questioning looks from Ethan, Casey, Ash, and Cam which I ignore and turn my head slowly to look back the blushing Spencer.

A light blush comes to her cheeks, I wish I had been the one to create that blush.

They both move into the center of the circle slowly and nervously.

I have to sit on my hands and bite on my bottom lip so I don’t say or do anything more. They move in what seems slow motion to me, his hand comes up to cup her cheek, rather nervously, geez, I expected Gaelan to be like the player I had turned into during these last few years, but no.

He seems so tender, and loving, I see Spencer's hand sit at the back of his neck. All this is happening while their lips are getting closer and closer together.

He tilts his head to the side and then their lips meet. It feels like someone is ripping my heart out of my chest. I sigh a breath of relief when they break apart after only a few seconds.

It was probably only a few seconds but to me and my heart it felt like an eternity. Ugh, now it’s Spencer’s turn. She lands on Cam, he gives her a quick peck. He spins and it lands on one of the girls who joined us I think her name is... Abby? Well Abby spins and lands on me, I give her a quick one second kiss. It’s my turn now, I spin.

Spencer, Spencer, Spencer, Spencer, I chant in my head while the bottle spins. When it stops I look up to see that it’s landed on Casey.

I look over to where Gaelan's sitting beside Cameron, whose across the cirlce from me, and I see Gaelan face drop and I turn to Casey, and notice a slight blush form on Casey’s cheeks.

Wow, Case and Spence are so much alike. I move over to her. Putting a hand on her knee to steady my self I lean in and we kiss. We kissed for about three seconds and there was no sparks, nothing... it was like kissing one of my one nighters...

They mean't nothing, sure it was a good kiss, but she's not the girl I've been looking for. It's Casey's turn to spin now.

I notice her chewing on her bottom lip a little. I know from when we were younger, Gaelan, always being the more perceptive one, told me if people did that, they were thinking quite deeply about something that makes them nervous, or in a confused state.