Chapter 8 (Birthday Party!!!)

Heyyy guys its time to pump up the PARTYYY!!!! LOL 

Gaelan and Daniel are bothh 18 today!! YAY!!!!!!!

lol me and the co writer are prolly the only ones excited arent we :P

WEllll hope u like this chapter !!

btw i was insanely jealous also when daniel ...does stuff.... lol cant give away stuff now can i ?

heres a pic of Miles and Xavier :D

Daniel’s POV

The introductory meeting was pretty boring I wasn’t really listening to it, but  on that note...

I don’t think anyone was listening to Adriana...

I feel kinda bad for not listening, but I have a lot going on through my head.

The one thing bugging me the most is what if this kid’s Gaelan is also my Gaelan.

Could he have replaced me?

I know I could never replace Gaelan.

Sure I have Gracie and Emily, but they are my little sisters...

I lost my big brother.

Even though he’s only older by three minutes.

They’re the best but they could never replace Gaelan.

Luckily Adriana didn’t see Ethan beside me.

I’m sure he wouldn’t have been the only one in trouble.

Since I am the one who snuck him in here knowing he wasn’t allowed here.

“Hey you okay to get back to your brother Ethan?”

I ask once I notice that the meeting ended.

“Yea, he’s just over there with his friends.”

He says pointing over to a group of about 5 guys and a girl whose facial structure reminded me of Spencer's, but like the rest of the guys, the details were carefully hidden by shadows.

“Alright, well I’m gonna go back to the cabin but if I’m not there when you get back don’t worry I’m gonna go down to beach.”

I say as I get up and ruffle his hair playfully. 

I wonder if this was how Gaelan felt when he got to be my older brother...

Playful, yet brotherly, and caring all at the same time...

“Bye Daniel!” He laughs nervously as he smacks my hand away and gets up.

He slowly heads towards the group of boys.

I wait until he gets to them and watch as one of them wraps an arm around his shoulders, the guy who wrapped his arm around Ethan, had a familar build to their body...

Like I had seen it before...

Many times...

Hmm..maybe that was my Gaelan? 

Wow, I must be going crazy...

I'm starting to belive in that mumbo jumbo business of luck and coincidence...

I shake my head and walk over towards my cabin.

I reach the cabin and grab my sketch book and some pencils, and an eraser, and head off towards the beach.

I sit on the grass just before the sand.

Leaning back against a tree, I take out my sketch book and flip to new page.