Chapter 6 (Arriving at the Scene of the Crime)

Welll heres Daniel's POV, he's made it to camp! and he meets our very own Spencer Montgomery  ;) let the romance begin ;) cue the romance!!! :D New friends will be made in this chapter, just to keep a heads up..

Now heres a picture of our very lovely Spencer Montgomery, played by Troian Bellisario :)

Chapter 6

 Daniel’s POV

All the way up to the camp I think about what my mum (Anna) said she told me to find a girlfriend...

I didn’t even think about that till she brought it up I had a girlfriend back in my old school...Haley but we broke up before I moved we didn’t want the whole long distance thing.

We’re still good friends since we were friends before we started going out.

I grab my iPhone to switch the song to Counting Stars by One Republic.

We moved back into town because of Gracie and Emily’s private school. We were wasting a lot of gas driving back and fourth so we just moved closer to the school. I don’t mind the move because I get to live in the same town as where I grew up.

If Gaelan still lives here there’s a huge chance I’ll bump into him...

I wonder if we’ll even recognize each other...

The song switches to Tell Me A Lie by One Direction.

Wait what?

When did I add this?

Why is this in my music?

Gracie! God I’m gonna kill that little twerp. Don’t get me wrong I love her to death but One Direction, ah, but through the eyes and likes of a teenage girl, they are pretty good...

Oh no, this is bad! I'm understanding thr appeal! I shudder...

I quickly change the song to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, to calm my nerves down.

I am so gonna give that girl an earful when she gets up here.

What was I thinking about before?

Oh right school. I’m gonna be starting my senior year at the high school Gaelan and I had always talked about.

It has the best sports teams in the area.

Football and soccer are what Gaelan and I were best at but we played all sports, especially in the winter, skiing was our favourite sport. 

When ever we were on teams we would be put with the older kids it was funny when they thought we would suck, but when you put us on the same team it was like we knew what the other was gonna do before they did so we were always ready.

We were unstoppable... until I left that is, and by basically choosing dad's side of the huge arguement, I broke mom's heart, and left my one and only brother. My best-friend. He was so sweet about the whole choosing between mom and dad, that he couldn't choose between dad or mom. 

Since I had already agreed with dad, my guardian was set a while before the divorce happened. I ended up with dad, and Gaelan got pushed to mom's side.

I sorta wake up from my thoughts with the sound Lola (my GPS) makes telling me to follow the same direction and about an hour later, I arrive at the camp. 

As soon as I park and get out of my Jeep I need to stretch, so I roll my shoulders back and stretch out my arms and legs.

God that was a long ride, I only stopped three times.