Chapter 4 (Leaving the Family)

Heres a pic of Gracie Adams on the side!! She's the one Ethan's been crushing on for a while now, they go to the same private school, but shes part of the popular crowd, while ethan...eh..not so much :P ;) 

Daniel’s POV

“DANI WAKE UP!”

Gracie yells as she jumps on me and starts jumping on the bed.

“Gracie I swear if you don’t get out now your going to regret it.”

I say flipping over so my face is in the pillow.

She jumps onto my back and starts to lightly punch my back, which actually feels really good.

My muscles have been tense since I haven’t been stretching between football and soccer practices.

She doesn’t stop so I roll over and lay on top of her.

“Daniel get off me! MOM!!”

She screams.

Anna comes rushing into the room worry all over her face but as soon as she see’s us she bursts out laughing.

“Alright Daniel you’ve had your fun and if you want to get ready and have time to eat the breakfast that me and the girls are making for you.”

Anna says walking out of the room.

I get off Gracie and push her out of the room.

“I’ll be down in twenty.”

She nods and runs to Em’s room.

I shut my bedroom door grabbing my my clothes I go into the bathroom that’s connected to my room and head for the shower.

Gracie’s POV

I run over to Emily’s room and tell her to tell mom that I’ll be down in ten.

I wait until I hear Daniel’s shower go on to sneak into his room.

The picture is right where I last saw it I walk over to the desk and pick it up.

Daniel said the he was his twin but they look absolutely nothing alike well except for their height I guess... but this was taken so long ago.

Daniel said his name was Gaelan.

He has light brown hair and dark, deep insightful blue eyes they kinda look puppyish.

I hear the shower turn off I quickly slip the ripped picture in the back pocket of my jeans and dash from the room.

I run to my room and hide the picture under my pillow so I can pack it later.

Then I sprint down the stairs and go into the kitchen to help with breakfast.

Since my mom is a health nut, everything must be healthy... but she always wants to make it taste good, we make turkey bacon, multigrain toast, scrambled egg white with salt and pepper, and slightly watered down orange juice.

I finish making the toast and I go to set the table.

As I bring the food in to the dining room, I see Daniel making his way down the stairs.

“In here Dani!”

I call and he comes in and I swear his jaw hits the floor when he see’s the food.

“You guys didn’t have to do all this!”

He said once Emily and mom came in.

“Of course we did honey!” mom said going over and giving Daniel a hug.