Chapter 13 (A Different side of the Kissing Games)

Heres a chapppie guys!!! ITs a long one so sit back and enjoy :D 

i for one did not enjoy writing it cause it was intense, and i have a headache now :P

too much brain power :P but u guys will love it for sure :D

k and well umm..theres a pic of Casey :D i think... ya! ITs the NEW CASEY BRENNEN! 
MILEY CYRUS IS THE NEW CASEY BRENNEN --> ignore what the casting sign says. Miley Cyrus is the  casey we are looking for :P lol, yea, id change it, but i cant cause wattpads being glitchy and its not letting me :S 

so yea...miley = casey

good we have cleared up :P

lol 

And LISTEN TO THE SONGGGGGG!!!! 

Gaelan POV

Damn, why did I agree to stupid Ash's whining. 

I don't want to kiss some random chick, especially not the 4 girls who joined us. I think their names are Massie, Abby, Jenny and Kristen...I think.

Casey seemed different from the rest. I liked Spencer also, so I wouldn't mind kissing her, but I would love to look up from the bottle and see that it landed on Casey. 

her lips looked so big, perfect, and inviting. The pink softness visible. The way her hair just fell into natural brown waves. Her blue eyes, so similar to my weird ones, full of passion...but she kept looking over at Daniel. 

Of course. I mentally roll my eyes at this. 

All through childhood we both have been targetted by girls, but, Daniel more than me, because I wanted the one girl that I would fall in love with, while Daniel was quite the ladies man. 

Since he was more open, he got more girls. 

So damn. He won Casey again. 

I'm glad Spencer hasn't fallen for him yet, I know just like other stupid ignorant girls, she will too, but I will protect her. 

When me and Casey get to know each other more, I'll protect her as well. But I know Daniel. He doesn't intentially hurt them or leave them like Ash, Cam and the twins do. 

He tells them the conditions before. But, thats all an act. I know he's like me underneath the whole bad boy facade. He's just looking for the one girl. 

The way he looks at Spencer, I can tell...He thinks she's the one. My rampant, perceptive thoughts were interupted by Ash's call to start the game.

“Alright let’s get started!” Ash says excitedly.

“Let’s have one of the birthday boys go first. G, why don’t you go?” Ash asks.

I look at Daniel and he just shakes his head, telling me it's okay for me to go first. 

When I spin, I see who it stops at and I know Daniel's wishing he had taken the first spin. 

It lands on Spencer.

I send Daniel a quick look in his direction, but resume back to looking at Spencer. I hear a slight scoff coming from where Daniel's sitting, and I can feel his gaze burning a whole in my back.

I shuffle over to where Spencer's sitting, and I see her blushing a deep red. She seems so nervous. I never wanted our first kiss to end up like this. Damn, I thought I could have made it special.