Chapter 3 (Bonding through Sexy)

Heres a pic of ethan on the side ;) :D hope you enjoy this chapter :D i was literally soo happy cause this wud be the perfect bonding session.. lol sorry for any spoilers :P

Gaelan's POV

I was finishing up my packing and all I had left to put in my bag was my MacBook, and its charger.

As soon as those two things were packed I went to sit on my bed and I decide to listen to music.

I pull out my iPhone 5S and pull up the youtube app and chose to listen to Demons, by Imagine Dragons.

The second the music starts to play, all I hear is feet running down the hall and coming towards my room.

I look up from the phone to see Ethan grinning like an idiot listening to the song I just put.

I really do love the kids taste in music.

"Hey Gaelan!" he was a mixture of being awkward and cheerful...

"Hey Ethan, guess you heard the song eh?" I say equally awkwardly, both of us never really talked to each other that much before. It was the occasional car ride that brought us together or even music.

I just never really tried. I was an A class
Grudge holder, well according to dad at least. And I guess my grudge was still even after 9 years... Daniel and dad leaving, and never knowing why.

"Yeah! I love Imagine Dragons, I thought I made it pretty clear when I blast my music through the walls, and dads always yelling at me to turn it off" he replied, walking into my room and getting comfortable on my bed.

I start to feel a little guilty, me and him like I said before, we've never really interacted a lot, but from yesterday's random car ride and just realizing me and him have some things in common, I realized a little bit, I should have never been the person I was to him for the longest amount of time. He didn't deserve it.

Not when he had Ben as his father, and mother who left them. In a way he was like me, except it was my dad that left, but we both did end up getting stuck with the parent that not our biggest fan.

Mum always liked Daniel more than me. And Ben...well he just hated kids.

Too bad that I'm leaving for camp earlier than him, so basically saying that I can't hang out with him like a brother I should have been until camp starts for the campers.

"Yea, Ben says the same for me" I reply with a grin forming because I'm trying to ignore the gnawing feeling I get everytime I mention Ben.

"Gaelan, Ethan, come downstairs!" I heard mums voice yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" Ethan replies, when he noticed I wasn't in the mood for talking to her.

Ethan pulls me off the bed, and I couldn't help but think that he was strong.

"What do you want mum?" I say while thumping down the steps with Ethan in front of me.

"Oh not much but we do have a problem...I know it's late in the night, and Ben isn't even here, but, I'll have to tell you guys regardless."

Me and Ethan state at her blankly and she hurries up with her story.

"Okay, so the problem is, Ben and I planned our vacation already and we are leaving tonight, and Ethan isn't old enough to stay home alone, so I was wondering if you," she said looking at me "could take him with you tomorrow."

Well this is what I get for wanting to spend more time with the guy, a five hour drive with him to the camp location.

"Sure whatever, as long as Ethan doesn't mind being stuck with me for about six hours" I jokingly said but I made it six cause I like to take breaks while driving to far locations, I mean, I'm a guy, we get hungry, have to use the bathroom, and..well you know the drill.