Chapter 11 (Changing up the Game)

Hey guys!! hope u like this chapter :D its....um...good? lol sorry i cant say much, ive been told i give spoilers so that means i shud stop writing top notes cause once u get me started..its kinda hard to..um..stop me :P lol i relle wanna spoil the chapter!! lol 

but enough of me..and my gibber..

WAIT LAST THING! THERES A PIC OF THE NEW GAELAN ON THE SIDE!!!!

Hope u like the chapter!

Spencer POV

I scurry around the room trying to fix the cabin area a bit. 

I know, I know its weird, but I'm like a neat freak. 

I just finish making the three beds that were ruined, mine, Gaelan's, and Daniels.

It's funny how Daniel and Gaelan somehow missed one another in the morning, and when they came to bed last night when their beds are directly across one another. 

I'm just about to go to the bathroom to brush my hair, which is quite tangled because of all the comforting, and hugging done by both Gaelan and Daniel, when the door opens, and a frantic looking, with some leaves and dirt on their clothes, Daniel, and Ethan came in with all of Gaelan's friends, who were introduced to me yesterday. 

"Spencer! Have you seen Gaelan? He's gone missing!"

Ethan asks with a weak voice. 

"Did he come back after he left earlier?"

Daniel questions with so much worry laced in his voice, it pains me to even hear it. 

Ash, Cam, Xav, and Miles all looked as distraught as Daniel and Ethan.

"Gaelan left before you Daniel...He never came back here."

I say equally as worried as the others. 

"God Dammit!"

Daniel yells.

"It's all my damn fault! I should have just told him the truth when he asked me! We could have been like those two over there!"

Daniel screams, while pointing at Xavier and Miles. 

"What does that even mean?"

Xav's voice full of confusion. 

"It means, that we are fraternal twins! Me and Gaelan were just as close as you two are! I told you before, it was a long story why I'm worried about Gaelan."

Daniel's anger quickly escalting. 

When it came to other situations, I could tell Daniel liked to detach himself from situations.

But when it came to Gaelan, his tendency to step out of the problematic area goes away in a flash. 

All he cares about is Gaelan. 

"Daniel...calm down!"

I plead with him. 

"Calm down? How can I calm down when it's my fault my brother is lost somewhere! I told you this is what happens! He's so sensitive, it kills me everytime! I feel the damn pain he feels. And I know how he felt! He feels like he can't trust me anymore! I know you saw it when he left the room. Me and Gaelan used to tell each other everything! He still trusted me enough to tell me all the stuff you  heard! About his feelings, about listening to me, about our stupid family, everything! And I couldn't tell him the one damn question he asked. All I did was yell at him, and scare him when I know he hates getting yelled at, he heard it so many times from mom and dad that he it just scares him now, and reminds him of those times. And I just made everything worse-"