Chapter 7 (Finding Spencer Montgomery and Figuring out stuff)

HEEEYEYEY yuuup i finally updated :P I've just been a littleee overllyyy busy for a bit! and im sorry to anyone whose been waiting like truly :P and i hope u like it :) i worked hard on adding everyyy intense emotion.  btw this is chapter is dedicated to our amazing reader whose been leaving amazing comments on every chapter helpin me and the cowriter turn our story into something even amazingerrr (btw just cause gaelan and daniel and ethan dont like one direction, it doesnt meannn that me as one of the authors doesnt like them! I LOVEEEEEE THEM!!!!!!! i cant say the same for our co-writer tho :P

btw heres a pic of Ashton :D channningggg tatummm <3 another one of my sexy babiessss <3

Ethan's POV

Okay...so maybe I should begin to sort out the confusion in my head....

Me and Daniel had just finished playing basketball, with him leading the score board.

I got close, but he won. 

20-16, guess which score was mine? 

Damn, he was like Gaelan athletics wise.

I played a game of one-on-one basketball with Gaelan once also, and damn did I loose.

I think the score was 60-24...see what I mean?

His winning was the thing that motivated me to start playing and conditioning and training myself to start playing sports.

I mean the school coach's were already on my back about me joining so I thought what better way to start and at the time, I had found my inspiration. 

I realize quickly enough that I had zoned out for a bit and had gone into flashback world. 

"Hey Daniel?" I call a loudly as I can cause he's on the other side of the court warming up for yet another round of ball, "It's time to go! The introductory meeting's starting in five minutes." I holler out. 

"Alrighty! Let's get going" He replies while jogging down the court to where I'm standing. 

"Let's go" I mumbled, and I looked up the sky, it was pretty dark out now and you could barely make out anything. 

We start walking down the path, and I look over to where Daniel is walking beside me with his head down, but in his eyes, I can see him thinking hard about something...

I had seen the same look on Gaelan plenty of times to see that it mean't curiousity..and wonder, and excitement.

Wait!

How, I mean why am I already comparing the two...and how did that even come into my head?

I mean I dont have any proof other than a stupid picture of them when they were little.

They both have changed from when they were eight or nine years old. 

Okay... so...

Daniel Adams...Daniel...Gaelan's Daniel? 

Could it really be happening? 

I mean they have the same look in their eyes...

Gaelan finding his true brother? 

No, that's impossible...it could be a coincedence that they both have the same birthday as each other... I mean Gracie, Daniel's sister, yes I know how creepy it is to know her birthday, but I like her a lot, and Alicia have the same birthday...why can't Daniel and Gaelan?

But what if it is Gaelan's twin...here at the same camp as him? 

I mean nothing is impossible...but then I remember the god damned picture.