Chapter 15 (The Day is up for Grabs)

PICTURE OF THE CAMP cABINS ON THE SIDE WHEN I UPDATE IT TOMORROW!!! (EDIT NOT UPDATE SORRY!!!!!)

and the song is kinda self explainatory :P hope u like it (the chappie) lol :P

hehe sorry im exited :P

Gaelan POV

I was having such an amazing dream about the Penguin in Happy Feet, and how he just wanted to make a friend, but he stood out because of his dancing. Only to be woken up by someones loud voice yelling at me breaking me out of my dream.

"GAELAN COLLINS, AND DANIEL ADAMS IF YOU DON"T WAKE UP THIS VERY SECOND, I'M PUTTING ON THE NEW ONE DIRECTION ALBUM I GOT FOR YOU GAELAN!" Ethan yells.

He wouldn't dare! I keep my eyes closed a little longer because I'm so tired, and all I can think about is the dream, and how much it resembles my childhood. How I was kind of like the penguin, except replace the dancing with singing. I stepped back into the situation and thought about the fact that we all slept so late. How is Ethan up so early? Him, Daniel and I were up till around 1:30 am last night! How is he up?

I know Daniel is probably faking it because I crack an eye open as inconspicuously as possible and I see Daniel crossing his fingers with his hand coming out of the blanket, and I catch a glimpse of Casey and Spencer sitting up from their beds.

Me and Daniel both have this one thing that only the two of us know about how to tell if we are awake or not. I used to do it all the time to figure out of Daniel was awake when he was younger. He always loved to play a joke on mum when she walked in and was about to yell at us for reading way past our bedtimes. It always worked though for us.

The only way to tell Daniel apart from his real slumber to his fake slumber was if he was crossing his fingers. He had told me once that it meant that he was crossing his fingers basically to hope for the fact that no one should catch him.

My little thing to tell apart my real sleep and fake sleep according to Daniel was I always took my arm out. It somehow always worked. It got so hot under the blankets sometimes when I was hiding that I would have to pull my arm out of my blanket to get a perfect temperature going.

"AHHHH YOU GOT HIM MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!! PUT IT ON RIGHT NOW ETHAN!" I hear Spencer and Casey both squeal, and once the music comes on, the squealing and shrieking as if they were at a live concert continues, and rises as the lyrics start playing. But even their fan girling isn't enough to drown out the lyrics, and the voices of the singers.

You don't understand, you don't understand

What you do to me when you hold his hand

We were meant to be, but a twist of fate

Made it so we had to walk away

'Cause we're on fire, we're on on fire

We're on fire now

Yeah, we're on fire, we're on on fire

We're on fire now (1, 2, 3)

I don't care what people say when we're together

You know I wanna be the one who hold you when you sleep

I just want it to be you and I forever I know you wanna leave so come on baby be with me so happily

It's 4am, and I know that you're with him I wonder if he knows that I touched your skin

And if he feels my traces in your hair I'm sorry love but I don't really care '

Cause we're on fire, we're on on fire