Chapter 9 (Show Down on the Beach)

BEWARE LONG CHAPTER AHEAD! 

BUT BEFORE I SCARE YOU OFFFFF just know, its totallllly amazing! and intense. 

I sad cried. :'(

well good luck reading amazing readers :D

lets have a pic of our spencer montgomery hmm? its on the sidee :D

Gaelan POV

Damn, I'm so full now.

I probably should have gone easy on the Caramel Crunch donuts, but anything that is sugary, and chocolatey, and is a donut is my weakness!

What can I do?

I'm like a shark...once I smell chocolate or sugar, or even have a bite of them, well let me just say, good luck trying to get me to stop. 

The guys are long done eating, but unlike me, they know when to stop...but the donut, so freaking delicious!

They are just silently watching me, probably groaning and drooling at the same time.

I know they want the damn donut, but they are so freaking full, they just could'nt have it.

"Gaelan! Are you done now bro? We love you, but we got a party to start!"

Cameron whined to me.

"Yea, Gaelan, come on! You can't be late for your own damn birthday party!"

Ethan joins in on the whining.

Oh I see, its the whine fest today. 

I'm being sarcastic.

"Ugh, let's go! I feel so bloated, I'll need to walk around to get rid of this stupid feeling."

Guess I joined in on the whine fest.

I smirk at my inner joke.

"By the way, Ethan, I'm so not giving you another piggy back ride. You know fat you are bro?"

I continue with my earlier rant.

"I'm fat?"

Ethan asks with a surprised look on his face.

"Yeah, that's what I said right?"

Ash and Cam smirk at this, but Miles and Xavier became traitors and stook up for Ethan.

"Yea...Gaelan...He's not the one who ate 7 plate fulls of just breakfast...and then had 4 donuts! Plus, you totally would have kept going if we hadn't stopped you."

Miles sends a wink in my direction, and I growl at them all. 

"Yo. guys lay off, it's his birthday! We can all lecture him tomorrow, when its not his birthday anymore, cause we all know, Gaelan's going to do the exact same thing tomorrow, and continue pigging out"

Cameron lectures. 

"HEY!"I realize what he said, and I send a glare in his direction.

"Let's go, sheesh, calm down will you Gaelan? They were all joking...I think." Ash says.

"Fine, whatever. But let's go change first before heading down to the beach."

I cheerfully dictate everyone.

We all walk out, and head towards our cabin, and take turns waiting in line for the shower.

I got dibs automatically with it being my birthday and all...