Chapter 17 (The Fight Club)

HEYY sorry its late, but here we go  :) We finally updaated the chapter after a short delay and procrastination on what we were supposed to do near the end lol :P

heres a pic of....daniel! i think... yea 

and we would like to credit, @FALLIN4U_LIAMPAYNE for submitting an amazing cover! I wud have posted it up, but I suck with technology..and our co writer she tried a lot also, but to submit pictures you have to like have a online url to post pics or something like that.... :P

But thank you for the cover!

We appreciate more if you want to inbox me @thedirectionerchick 

we'll credit, and try posting up the cover. The cover will be changed for 2 days everytime a new cover is submitted, right now, the cover is what has been submitted :) 

Ohhh u guys sorry, before i forget...all cover submitters get a chapter dedication lol :P

thanks guys heres the chapter 

love Han & Cid 

Daniel POV

Shit! I look over to Gaelan and see the jealously and rage contorting his features.

Aww shit...

I know Gale likes Casey and that she likes him back but what I don't get is why they aren't together yet... I'll ask Spencer later if she's heard anything from Casey and if she hasn't I'm sure Spencer can ask. While she asks Casey about what's happening between them, I'll talk to my idiot brother about why he isn't with this amazing girl that he so obviously likes.

I grab Gale's arm and brace myself for him to struggle against me so that he can get to Casey and Cameron. But he just stands there in total and complete shock. When the two finally break apart, Casey looks over at us and her eyes widen as she scoots away from Cameron. Once Case is a good distance away from him, Gaelan starts struggling against me hold. I'm caught slightly off guard but I quickly clamp my hands down on both his arms.

"Gale calm down." I whisper yell at him.

"Daniel let me go or I swear to God, I'll go through you to get to him!"

"Yea, just try it. You know just as well as me that you can't. So relax" I say as calmly as possible.

"Relax? You want me to fucking relax when my best friend was just flirting and hugging the girl I like?!" He yells back loud enough for Cameron, Casey, and Spencer to hear. I look over Gaelan's shoulder to see a very pale looking Cameron, with his blue eyes big and wide, but his demeanour was quite confident actually, like he wasn't scared of Gaelan, or that he thought he did nothing wrong.

There was a mischeivous twinkle in his eyes suggesting what they were talking to each other about before we saw the hug. Luckily before we test the theory that Cameron was playing at about Gaelan not hurting him, Casey comes over to us saving me from making an embarassing come back comment.

"Let him go Daniel." She says with diction clear in her voice. 

I do as she asks, really hesitantly,and move closer to Spencer's side. We all quickly look back at Casey and Gaelan mine, Cam's and Spence's eyes flicker back to those two after my momentary distraction to see her wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling Gaelan in for a hug. Then just before she pulls away from the embrace she gives him a quick peck on the cheek and we all look at Gaelan's smiling jubilantly.

I laugh at the goofy smile he has plastered on his face as I curl my arm around Spencer's waist and pull her close. She turns towards me then stands on her tip-toes. I feel her lips brush my ear and I shiver involuntarily. God no girl has ever had this much of an effect on me. She ducks her head down before giggling her breath now gliding down my neck and across my collarbone.