Chapter 5 (The Campsite)

Picture of Cameron on the side guysss, and for all of you who dont know who he actually even is, hes Gaelan's friends ;) and hes mmyy logan babyyy <3 (lol yes i have alot of sexy babies)

and Secrets by One Republic so show what they were listening to while ethan went   into serious mode ;)

Gaelan POV

Ethan was being super quiet, I mean, I was getting freaked out...I mean the last time I finally got him to confess what he was so damn quiet about was cause he was hungry, I mean I was too, but we went to eat!

We went to McDonalds and had all the stuff he was fantasizing about before...hmm..what else could he be thinking about?

Maybe it was his birthday or something? I'm really bad at remembering those kind of things...I mean even mine, and Daniel's. Daniel was the one who always remembered stuff like this. 

Don't get me wrong or anything, I care about our birthday obviously, its just that my memory isn't the greatest, all my friends from school say I'm like Dory, you know from Finding Nemo??

"Gaelan?" I hear Ethan call my name, his voice full of curiousity. 

"Yea E? Whats up? You finally decide you wanna get out of silent mode now?" I reply jokingly.

"Yea, sorry about spacing on you man, I was just thinking about dad, and how you are turning into my role model more and more as we get to know each other...but that's besides the point, I was wondering if you'd tell me stuff about Daniel...please?" he hesitantly asks.

I might as well tell him all about it, because I guess talking about it helps everyone right? Besides, I was liking this whole brother bonding thing going on over here.

Me and Ethan and so much in common,  and now that I think about it, he and Daniel also have so many things in common with one another. Well, if Daniel did like the same things now. 

"Sure, but Ethan, you should know, I don't want another Daniel. I want my brother Daniel," the look that crossed Ethan's face when I turned to face him at the stop light was heart breaking, I had to fix that look, and never be the source for that look ever again,

"Ethan, I want my new brother Ethan. I want him to be himself, because he is a really cool guy who I should have gotten to know earlier, but I'm an idiot cause I didn't realize this earlier, you aren't going to become some replacement Daniel. As much as I'd love that, I also want my new brother Ethan". I reply sounding rather determined...

I looked at him again at the next stoplight we got stuck at again, and I noticed him thinking of everything I had just said. he was speechless, I could tell...but there was something else running in those blue eyes of his...the feeling of true happiness darkening his eye colour by several notches.

Ethan POV

I was utterly speechless.

All I could think about was the words Gaelan had just said to be.

I was wanted.

Me, not some one else...Gaelan truly wanted me here with him, Ethan Collins, not another version of his brother Daniel. 

This feeling of being wanted was so foreign to me...but I liked the feeling. It made me feel good.

This feeling was new to my body, becaue I never felt it before, the only person who had ever made me feel truly wanted was my mother, but dad abused her and forced her to get a divorce and took full custody of me, and lied to the court about mum being a drug addict and an alcoholic, when in reality it was him.