Chapter 20 (Read with Caution. Fragile Object Enclosed)

Hey guys! Well, I know you guys are probably surprised out of your pants right? We updated before the months end!

Wow! LOL, yea, we felt super guilty that we left you dangling for a month, so we decided to give you a double update :D yay! Lol, so enjoy!

BTW when you get to a specific part of a little girl, she is played by Mia Talerico, and the older version will be played by Katelyn Tarver (Brianna)

Chase Worthington is played by Cameron Dallas.

Griffin King = Sean O'Donnell

(Ethan/ Gracie's Private School's name = Kings Private Academy)

Brianna is dedicated to a reader rememeber her? @jojo1788?

She isnt always the character she seems to be here....she's just protecting someone. please don't think of her as evil! :'(

BTW this chappie is dedicated to @secretsorrow (Simran) since the lasst one was given to @jojo1788 :P

Ethan POV

I stood there feeling her let go of me. Quite literally I believe.

She had let go of my hand, but that didn't affect me all that much. But the second she lied to her friend about me, that killed me. I thought she said she didn't believe in that stuff? I thought she said that was beyond her understanding how people believed in the stupid caste system at our stupid school.

It wasn't fair.

How could she do that to me. Screw me. How could someone as sweet and as caring as Gracie do that to anyone? She was so sweet at school. She always tried to distract her friends from making fun of me. It worked sometimes, but sometimes it didn't.

She had just turned back around to face me, and I saw her facade break a bit, but now I wouldn't fall for that sweet, caring facade of hers. She was only mocking my feelings for her. She didn't care. She was like everyone else.

She filled me up with so many lies. At school she distracted her friends from making fun of the loser, then she comes in here and acts like shes my best friend, she holds my hand, she smiles at me, she gets me to fall for her a little more everyday from school, and now here, and what does she do? She just sat there and lied about me to my face.

I should have said something. I should have told her friend the truth. It was Gracie who took my hand. She was the one who's been leading me on. Playing me. She never cared. She just wanted something to make fun of her friends with.

She was like everyone else. She was waiting for the Kings to get here with their beloved son, who I knew had been crushing on her. Of course she would play with my feelings to get him. She was just testing out her flirting with me, why? Because I was the easy target who was already crushing on her and hard.

Why didn't I tell the truth to Madison?

Maybe because I still loved her despite what she did, I didn't want her to suffer. Even after she lied about me. Also, maybe because this time, if I had told Madison the truth, Madison would have done the worst things possible to me, and I somehow knew that Gracie would just stand by. I didn't care if the others came and helped, because I knew them interfering would just show much they loved me. I wanted Gracie to prove to me that she loved me back, and she probably won't come to help me, and I couldn't handle a hit as hard as that.

I've been punched and injured by my dad already, and that pain was temporary. But if I had told the truth, I would have been permanently damaged. Like I am now.

I feel frozen and glued to the spot still. Even though she had long walked away with her friend. I heard her laughter, even though it seemed strained, I still heard it.