Chapter 14 (The Different sides of Confession)

HEYYYYY LOL I'm superrrr superrrrrr duperrr sorry for cliff hanger -ish ending :P

welllll here u go :D

A pic of the scene going on in this chapter except replace the bright sun with a moon :P

.... :D BTW I reallllllllllly wanna say thanks to @Lovely_Kimmiee for helpin us out sooooooo much!! this chapter was even better cause of her :D so biggggg hugs to her :D

yay! now read on lovelies :D

HEYYY SORRY!! RELLEEE QUICKK THE SONG ON THE SIDE IS AMAZINGGGG IT DESCRIBES EVERYYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER PERFECTLY BETWEEN 2 MAIN CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey POV

My thoughts were running rampant really the entire time. If someone were to see me like this, all they would see really was me just looking at the tiny stars that are splattered around the sky in such intricate designs.

"Casey?" A very familiar voice breaks me out of my thoughts of Gaelan, and a future with him.

I look up from my crouched position beside the cabin only to be greeted by the devil himself.

"Uh, hey Gaelan!" I say with a funny, cracky voice. I begin to get up but a patch of wet slippery mud pushes me right down again.

Gaelan's hand shoots right out, and he offers me his hand and I gratefully take it, and am about to get up when he lets go, and causes me to fall back down. I stare up at him angrily, only to see him about to die of laughing so hard, the anger sort of vanishes when I see a smile light up his broken features, but the anger returns because now the mud is seeping through my jeans a bit.

I automatically think of a plan for revenge. I put my plan into motion. I look down, and plaster a sad frown on my face. Hopefully, I'm appealing to his guilty side. I can see clearly even through the faint light streaming through the windows and the open door of the cabin that it's working.  

He automatically comes closer and reaches his hand out again.

"Casey, I'm sorry! Please take it! I want to help you up!" He says with such a weak voice.

Damn I think to myself. He's good! But I'm better. I've let out my bait, the fish caught it, now its time to reel it in. I take his hand, but instead of lifting myself up the way he wants, I pull him down right along with me. I take a look at his face, and it's full of surprise and he turns to me with eyes full of amusement, and the sadness of the earlier events also still lingering there.

"Yeah, I guess I deserved that one. So, now we both are dirty and mud filled, wanna answer a question?" He asks.

"Only if you answer mine" I wink at him.

"Sure. Okay...so what..um..are you doing infront of the cabin, crouched like a freaking burgular, at midnight?" He asks quite perplexed.

Wow, I guess that was a pretty obvious question to ask...but it was one I didn't have an answer for... I mean, I have an answer, just not one I'm willing to share with him, just yet anyways.

"Well, you see, I was worried about you when you left us earlier, and I was reminded of something...and well I wanted to come comfort you as well, but you were busy with your friends, so I decided to stay out here." I answer without letting on too much details about what I was reminded of...

"Oh..so you heard eveything huh?" He asks sort of hesitantly and delayed. I can tell he wants me to say no, but in his heart, he wants someone to talk to properly. Someone who understands what he's going through...someone like me.

I just look at him and nod, rather than say anything.

"Gaelan...I know how you're feeling. Trust me. I know." I say though gritted teeth a bit. I know exactly how he's feeling, and how hard he's trying to hold it all. I also am the one to take everything to heart.

Gaelan starts to get up and takes my hand automatically, and pulls me up along with him. His hand feels so soft and warm. I can feel the sparks between us. The tingles coming from his hand. No, Casey, stop thinking about that. Remember the situation we are in.

"No, no one does. I thought Daniel would understand, but he doesn't. I should have known, or remembered even, that he doesn't care. He pushed down his problems and pretends like they aren't there. I try my damn hardest to remeber them and solve them."

He lets go of my hand, taking away the warmth and the softness that came with it. Only to clench his hand into large fists. I automatically reach for his hand and open up his clenched fist, and put my hand back in his. He looks down at our intwined hands and a small smile forma onto his face and then he looks up at me, and I can see the pain slowly melting away.

"Gaelan, truly I do know how you feel. Remeber how you asked why my parents have last names? And why I said the things I said? Well, the stuff that happened with your family, happened to mine also." I let it all out. I can already feel my chest get lighter from holding that all in. I haven't even given the proper story to Spencer yet. I can't belive I let it to a stranger.

I hear an intake of a breath and then a large gasp that followed.

"What?" Gaelan asks, looking directly into my eyes.

"My story is exactly like yours Gaelan. Except I didn't have a twin brother. I have a little brother, who is 12 years old, who means the world to me. But my dad took him away. Out of the country. You're lucky you still saw your Daniel everywhere. I won't ever see Noah again." I breathe out the rest as quietly as possible.

I carefully look up from the curtain of my hair between us and I see him look at me with so much understanding and sympathy... No its empathy. He knows what I'm through. He knows the same pain I feel.

"Case, would you like to walk with me on the beach?" Gaelan asks rather unexpectedly.

"Hmm.. My parents always told me not to hang out or talk to strangers..." I give him a smirk along with my answer.

Just when I thought I had won, within a blink of an eye all I could feel was strong arms around me, a very familiar feeling washed through my body. Safety. Safe from the pain, from the hurt, from the world from my parents. Maybe thats why I still bothered to show up at this camp.

The arms began lifting me up and I knew I was being hoisted over his shoulder like a sac of flour.

"Gaelan! Put me down God dammit!" I scream and hit his back, his very nicely toned back, to no avail. Damn, you can see the ripples on his back even with a shirt on... Imagine without a shirt...

He starts to walk towards the beach and I know we reach there because I can see the water waves splashing around Gaelan's sandals.

He put me down so gently like I'm going to break. And as soon as I'm down I begin walking away but he grabs onto my wrist and pulls me close like I'm a rag doll. I take out my phone from my cardigan pocket but Gaelan takes it out of my hand and places it by a near by log along with his. 

"Case, a girl should never use words like that, leave that kinda trucker language to us men" He winks at me and then bends down to scoop some water in his hand.

Before I have time to react or run away or even get my own handful I can feel the water from his hands rushing down my spine. I can feel the back of my black cardigan get soaked and next the water seeps through my tank top and down my blue short shorts a bit.

I immediately pull the elastic band I have stretched around my arm and bunch up my hair into a quick messy bun. And I bend down to scoop up water only to get up and splash a very surprised looking Gaelan.

"Oh its on sweetheart" Gaelan winks at me, yet again.

"Your damn right Gale." I say confidently.

I can practically feel the flinch that just happened without even looking up from the water rushing around my flip flops.

"Gale... Did I do something? Or say something?" I ask worriedly of course because I don't want to be the reason to hurt him.

"No. It's just that Daniel calls me that. Well not anymore anyways..." He says hoarsely.