Chapter 1 (Finding Out)

Well here's Chapter 1 you guys! Hope you like it! Please don't be too harsh! I'm a first time writer.

So im still learning :P

Ohh BTW before I forget, theres a picture of Gaelan on the side :)

My Liam Hemsworth :D

Gaelan's POV

"I'm going to Ashton's house Ma, I'll be back in a few hours!" I yell as I make my way down the stairs.

I look up and I notice that she is standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me to look up I guess.

"Gaelan, can you take your brother with you and drop him off at Nathan's house?"

"He's not my brother. He's the kid that came with the new guy you decided to shack up with" I practically hiss out the last part.

I know I am hurting her, but at this time I can't think of anything other than the pain I can feel everytime someone says the word brother.

"GAELAN COLLINS! HE IS NOT SOME GUY I DECIDED TO SHACK UP WITH! I love him, and he loves you, and when you return from Ashton's house, him and I have some good news we'd like to tell you" she replies with a angry look which morphs into a smile near the end.

"And, you have to take Ethan with you or no video games for a month" She says sounding angry.

"Fine, I'll take Ethan and drop him off at Nathan's house" I reply with a grunt.

As I am putting on my shoes, I hear the familiar thumps of Ethan's descent down the stairs.

"Let's go-" I say to Ethan while noticing his flash of brown hair already running past me down the steps of our porch. Jeez, I think to myself, eager much?

I get to the love of my life, my black Audi S5, who I personally named Sexy when my mom first gave me the keys for my 16th birthday, which was exactly a year ago.

I unlock the car, and Ethan took a seat in the passenger side, and I made my way across the porch to the driver's side.

I sit down and start the car, I hear the familiar hum as it comes to life.

I begin to back out of the driveway and took of in the direction of Nathan's house.

Ethan turns on the radio and chooses the station playing the new song by Hedley, Anything.

If anything, I agree with this kids choice of music. Mine and Ethan's looks are actually quite opposite from each others. Me with my brown hair, and blue eyes.

And him with his hair colour thats twice as dark as mine that it's almost black and his bright ocean blue eyes, as weird as it sounds, but on him they are his most prominent feature.

He's two years younger than I am, but he looks quite mature for a kid his age.

I feel a bit guilty for this, but me and him have never really had a conversation with each other.

I know mom is always wanting me to act like a big brother to him, but in my mind, I lost my chance at being a good big brother.

Yes, I have a brother, he is my twin, and no I'm not just saying that as me and him were similar, we were actual fraternal twins.

My dad had taken Daniel with him when the divorce made him choose between his two sons.

I ended up with mom and Daniel with dad.

They both walked out of mine and mum's life about 9 years ago, and 4 years later mom got married to Benjamin who was also a divorcee, and obviously with Benjamin came his son, Ethan.