Chapter 19 (We think...We lost count... :P)

Uneditted :P

LISTEN TO SONG ON THE RIGHT! Heartache on the big screen near the end, by 5 Seconds of Summer!

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! But we finally finished this Chapter! ITS A LONG ONE!!! Hopefully we are forgiven?? Pwetty Pwease?!!

Damn, it took long! Sorry guys, life got in the way, and plus, this time, this was my chapter (@thedirectionerchick) and I take forever with my chapters. Hopefully, the next update which our dearest co-author will do (@chocolatecupcakes96) will be faster, and better than this lol. 

Well, hope you enjoy. 

And don't worry. No life threatening, or cast threatening decicions are being made for this chapter. There will be additions though hehe and two wattpader's have been given the prestigious job of creating them :') 

And, now onto our Dedication(s) :) 

There are two special readers here, who have yet to be recognized in our dedication thingy that me and Cid like to do, so yea. here it is! 

This first one, is for a special reader who is a silent reader for our book, but she has truly been there reading our book, and voting for almost every chapter :D *Hands over cookie :D * Her name is,

*drum roll please!* 

@jojo1788

The second one is another special reader, she is really close to me, yes, in the non-wattpad world, we have known each other since she was in diapers, but yea, she has also been an amazing silent reader, who has also voted, AND she has submitted an  amaZAYN cover! Which will be on soon! As soon as I learn how to add it.  *HANDS A COOKIE * + *hands a gold medal for the cover :D * And she is: 

Drum Roll please!!

@secretsorrow (Simran) <3 

But, yes, if you want a chapter dedication, just give a super AMAZING comment, or find a time machine to bring you back through time so that me and you know each other since the diaper days ;)

clearly the comment/vote option is a more easier one... :P

Okieee so on with the book :D

Spencer POV

That was... Shit! Daniel is never going to talk to me again and I wouldn't blame him! I acted like a total bitch! I didn't even let him explain his side of the story. I was jealous of his sister! I judged him solely on his reputation. The thing I was going to talk to him about. Everyone probably judges him on his rep but that doesn't make it right for me to.

I'm a horrible person! I should have listened to him when he tried to stop me to explain who was calling him. I really have to do something to win him back now. Him, and Gracie. I mean he seemed like he was really protective of her, and that he listened to her opinion, if she liked me, maybe then me and Daniel could be together.

Think Spence, think...

What could I do to get him back? I needed to do something to get him back. Maybe I could get Gracie to talk to him for me? No, no, no, I have to do this myself! I need to apologize to him make him understand how I felt in that moment and how badly I feel now. I really started to like him, I can't lose him now. We had become so close in just a few days. But then I had to go screw it up. Why couldn't I have just let him explain! Ugh I hate this! My stupid jealousy got in the way.