This is a co-authors note. not an update. special announcement for 2 people

REPLACE BEST FRIEND WITH BESTFRIENDS!!!

Okay, well, as some of you may have seen, I sent out an accouncement earlier saying that we were going to change the casting for Casey Brennen. She has brown hair now, and she is played by the old Miley Cyrus (pre-wrecking ball/we cant stop phase) 

And that will be the last change! I swear!

Miley and Liam are Casey and Gaelan 

Keegan and Troian are still Daniel and Spencer 

and every one else is the same. 

I would have changed it on the cast list, and not made a new part in the story, but this is the only way because the casting list is being poopy and glitchy. 

anddd.... this is also a SPECIALL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MY CO-AUTHOR, and OFFICIAL ADVISOR :D :D :D lol

@chocolatecupcakes96 (co-author) Have a VERYYYY MERRRRY CHRISTMASSSS !!! I love you :D :D <3 <3 <3

you've always been there for me these past couple of months, and I  love that we met  and became those instabesties :) I <3 wattpad for letting us meet :) and i hope u like this annouuncement because, well i kinda forgot what I had been planning for the real christmas present :P i soweeee :'( but i hope a public announcement and apology counts :) ohh and have a happpy new year!!!!!!!!!! :D lol i hope 2014 keeps us toegther :) 

@Lovely_Kimmiee!!!!!!!! (Offical advisor/editor for Camp Unexpected )

Haveee a VERYYY CHEEERYY CHRISTMASSS WITH YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!! I love you !!!!!! <3 <3 :D

me and u have been friends for about a month and a half ..right? lol sorry...my goldfish memory...:'( but yeah, I loveee how we met each other :) and became bestiees :) I love talking to you and just being weird with you :) lol. I hope you also like public announcements over christmas presents and things becauseee I actually did forget why i relle asked both of you those questions. :P :P but i am super sorry :'( my memory sucks like poop. 

lol im like gaelan :P but yea u already knew that! 

I relle love wattpad not only cause i can read amazing books by amazinggg authors but like i get to meet awesome people!! and talk to you guys 24/7 !!!! lol well i hope u liked this. 

and i apologize to readers who were expecting an update. I just relle needed to say this :) my besties needed their christmas/new years present :D