Chapter 2 (Moving back for Gracie's Private School)

Dedicated of course to the person who wrote it :P lol enjoy this new chapter!! its not by me so thats prolly why there is a mood change :P either way enjoy!!! 

Ohhh btww lol again..before i forget and before u start reading, heres a pic of daniel :) keegan allen :D (the eyessss!!!)

Daniel's POV

I finally get the last box into my new room and I take a quick look around.

All the furniture arrived yesterday so my room is practically, already set up.

My room is painted gray with a dark blue header.

My twin bed is against the far wall with my desk against the end.

The dresser is opposite my bed beside the closet.

Next to the dresser are two bookcases.

The first I fill with pictures, trophies from football and soccer, and certificates from school.

The second bookcase I fill up with books, music with my stereo, movies and TV series.

Then I put all my clothes away in the dresser and closet.

Almost done! I thought to myself...

I unpack all my school supplies onto my desk and finish it with my new Macbook air pro that I got today for my 17th birthday.

Finally, I put my ripped half of a picture of me and my brother, Gaelan.

This picture was the time we went to the beach with mom and dad and they had taken a picture of us with our arms around each other smiling like two best friends, which at the time we were.

Best friends rather than brothers.

On the day that me and dad were leaving, me and Gaelan had decided to rip the picture in half and I got the half with Gaelan's smiling face and bright and dark, beautiful blue, ocean like eyes, with flecks of yellow, and green swirled into them, while he got mine.

It was the only way we'd remember each other.  

“Dani!” My little sister, well step-sister, calls running into my room. She jumps into my arms and wraps her legs around my waist.

“What’s up Garcie?” I ask while giving her a big hug.

“I just finished unpacking!”

“Well, so did I. But that’s not the reason you came in here is it?”

“Well no, do you have to leave tomorrow Dani? Why can't you leave with me?" she asks while giving me puppy dog eyes.

She has the cutest chocolate brown eyes and light brown hair, similar to Gaelan's colour.

She’s only 15 and I know guys are going to be all over her, but they’ll have to get past me first.

Let me just say, they'll need all the luck they can get.

While I have slightly shaggy dark brown hair and gray eyes with a hint of violet.

I know weird right. Me and Gaelan both had different kind of eyes..the kind where everyone always asked us if I wear contacts, it’s kinda getting rather annoying now if you ask me.

“Yes I do. I’m sorry Gracie, I have to help everyone else set up for you kids."

"But you’ll be up in a few days so you won’t miss me for long.”

I say to comfort her.

She’s never been away from me for more than a day.

She thinks that if I leave she’ll never see me again.

That’s what happened to her dad.

He was going to pick Grace up from school when some idiot ran a red light and hit him.

He was killed instantly from the impact.