hug - fluff

this is going to be a pretty short chapter but i just wanted to get some fluff out of my system after all this angst
———————————————————————————
3rd pov

their friendship had gotten better. they were able to train together. it was even bakugou's request to do so.

i know, shocker?

they both walked to the p.e grounds together. silence filling the air.

katsuki walked with his hands in his pockets, slugged.

izuku had his left hand over his shoulder blade as his right hand was clenched in a fist.

..wonder what they were thinking

/time skip; when they arrive/

they both stood at opposite ends. getting in their stances.

deku let his quirk run through his body, green like electricity emitting around his body.

bakugou let small explosions start out his hand.

"ready when you are" he said with that gorgeous side grin of his.

deku gulped as he let the electricity run through him, he charged at him as bakugou did the same.

as deku was about to throw a punch, bakugou stopped his hand with his hand and so deku wouldn't try anything he got his other hand at deku's elbow.

they both immensely stared into each other's eyes, deku's green orbs staring into bakugou's red ones and vise versa. it was like everything stop.

got you where i want you bakugou thought

bakugou tightened his grip on deku's elbow and hand and was able to turn him around in a 180°.

huh? deku thought as his eyes slightly widened.

bakugou made deku spin just to pull him into a bear hug.

that was it.

that's what bakugou wanted

a hug.

deku stayed there for a second and looked down at their feet. bakugou's feet were side by side with deku's, it was like he was caged in or being guarded.

but,, he wasn't scared.

he was at comfort, he felt protected.

he leaned back into bakugou. him being 0'3 (3 inches, aka 8cm) shorter than bakugou, his head was laid up on his shouler.

a blush creeping up on both their faces, they stayed in that position for a while.

it was like nothing else in the world mattered, everything just revolved around them

..and their first hug.
———————————————————————————
this is like literally based off of https://ninaajjones.tumblr.com/post/186856803037/bkdkink-twin-stars-week-day-2-spring

x