hug (2.0) - fluff

time: when deku was quirkless so he believes he won't get into u.a
credit: https://percyofnom.tumblr.com/post/182368815882/unrequited-love
short chapter, just some small fluff. (272 words)
———————————————————————————
this was it. it was the last day.

once today ends, deku would never see his childhood friend ever again. he'd be attending the #1 hero school of course. a school he could only dream of getting into.

if this was his last day, he might as well make the most of it. worst that could happen is that bakugou blows him up and oh well, it's happened before.

"kacchan!" he called out

"hah?! what is it?" he aggressively blurted out.

the freckled boy launched himself into the blonde boy. wrapping his arms around his body as he embraced him into a hug.

"oi? the hell?!" bakugou yelled as his arms were just in the air.

"dammit! let go!" he exclaimed as he put his hand up to deku's head in an attempt to push him away.

"..no. kacchan," he let tears begin to fill his eyes.

"i won't ask for anything else. but please" he gripped onto the taller boy's shirt and held him closer.

"just let me have this.." he let the tears fall as he held tighter; bakugou let guard down.

"whatever deku.." he hugged the boy back as tears streamed down deku's eyes. he rested his head on the boy's shoulder.
———————————————————————————
credit again: https://percyofnom.tumblr.com/post/182368815882/unrequited-love • once again please go show them (i'm sorry i don't know your gender or pronouns and i wouldn't want to offend you 😅) some love because they came up with this ♡

x