teacher - suggestive/nsfw¿

+older!deku x bakugou
+bakugou is 18 while deku is 23
+au ig because deku is a teacher and class 1-a are students so it's just kinda switched roles in a sense
+no fricky-smicky time but it leads up to it
———————————————————————————
the sound of the marker repeatedly hitting the white board filled the classroom, and of course murmurs of the students behind him.

as he wrote down on the board, displayed was a math equation that he was explaining, turning around he asked to anyone in general

"any questions?"

bakugou smiled at his seat, glancing over at kirishima with a devilish look, kirishima looked back

"dude, you'll get expelled!" he yell-whispered

"like hell i will" he raised his hand, catching midoriya's eye.

"yes?"

"on a scale of 1 to.." he pushed himself up from the seat by pressing his hands on the desk "..fucking me through your desk, are you free tonight?" he smirked, seeing the teachers immediate reaction

"d-detention!" he stammered, a blush on his cheeks

bakugou kept the same smirk. walking over to the door as midoriya handed him a sheet of paper, a whispered filled his ear.

"see me after class, young man.." he said with a look in his eyes. as he closed the door he asked the class again.

"now, if that's the end of our..questions..here is the quiz for your final grade" he said handed out the same sheet bakugou was given.

the class all got up to turn in the sheets, as if on cue the last person brought up their test and the bell rung. midoriya looked at the time; seeing it was his break.

"you are all dismissed!" he yelled loud over the chatter of the students. walking to the door he let bakugou in as all the students left.

"here's your shit quiz." bakugou said, roughly placing the paper on midoriya's desk.

walking over to his desk to grab his belongings he heard midoriya started talking "you do know what you said could, and probably should, get you suspended or maybe even expelled from this school"

bakugou placed everything in a nice stack, walking over to the male he asked "are you going to?"

his eyes widened, knowing he should've expected that sort of response he was still troubled, averting eye contact he finally answered, sighing he said "no."

"good." bakugou heavily placed his stack of textbooks down. grabbing midoriya by the tie. he brought him a little closer to his height, smacking his lips onto the males.

a silenced "MMF" was made by midoriya as the truly unexpected happened. when he gained his senses back, he held bakugou by the waist as he pushed him back into a wall.

running his hands up midoriya's body, he let out a moan. pressing himself against the taller male, they both could feel the other's boner against his.

"so teacher.." bakugou broke the kiss, his red eyes staring back into midoriya's green ones.

"who's topping?"
———————————————————————————
would finish but kinda lost the idea so

x