calm - fluff

+kinda sad
+uh, let's pretend that all might is still like okay, so about s3 i think?
+might be ooc sorry
——————————————————————————
they laid peacefully on the bed together until the news abruptly flashed on:

"SYMBOL OF PEACE HAS FALLEN; WHO IS NEXT?"

izuku sat up, his eyes widening slowly as he read the big displayed text over and over again as all might's last fight played for the whole world to see. slightly mumbling, he inched closer.

katsuki watched his boyfriend, growing concerned as he studied his body language.

"deku.."

izuku repeated the words over and over, growing louder each time. he turned slowly to look at katsuki

"he's gone kacchan.."

katsuki rose from the bed, "deku, calm down.."

"kacchan you don't understand..i'm next, they're talking about me"

izuku subconsciously activated his quirk, his green like-electricity emitted around him, "kacchan i can't be be next..not now..i'm not ready."

izuku was having a panic attack, his body started trembling as he dashed out of katsuki's dorm.

katsuki ran after him, soon enough catching up to him. he grabbed izuku's wrists and pushed them up above his head as pushed him against the nearest wall.

he breathed heavily into his ear, surprised he was able to catch up to him as he looked at the green emitting near him.

as izuku fought back, wiggling against the wall, katsuki spoke into his ear

"deku listen to me—look at me."

izuku kept squirming, not able to calm down as he realized what he feared most has finally happened.

katsuki growled lowly, pushing his lips against izuku's, he felt the smaller boy's body stop; his quirk did the same. as he detached his lips from his boyfriend's, he spoke softly

"deku listen to me, you don't have to be ready right now, we're not even in our second year yet, everything is fine ok? no one even knows you were planned to be next. the pro heroes can deal with this before you actually have to step up to the plate; please understand that.."

izuku looked around, katsuki was right, he'll be fine. the pro heroes can deal with this.

izuku quickly pulled him into a hug, resting his head into katsuki's shoulders as he slowled his breathing.

"thank you.."
——————————————————————————
ok so uh, i've never actually had a panic attack so if this is like terribly inaccurate, i am so sorry.

x