her - angst

-song at the top of you would like to play it, underline is the song, but in all honesty, the pace of the song as to how i wrote probably won't match up
-italics is emphasis.
-in all honesty, imagine this as izuchaco angst or bakudeku angst, idrc lol———————————————————————————
feeling used but i'm still, missing you

he looked at her, sitting beside bakugou they were smiling. the new found couple of the school,

uraraka and bakugou

and i can't see the end of this

it was lunch, now that they were dating, uraraka was cordially invited to sit with bakugou and his friends, leaving at his table iida, tsu, todoroki, and of course himself.

just wanna feel your kiss, against my lips

"hey midoriya, you seem out of it, you ok?" tsu asked, looking at the boy that's eyes were filled with sorrow and pain

and now all this time is passing by

midoriya looked up, fixing his face to seem happy he answered with joy "yeah i'm good! just didn't get much sleep last night"

but i can't seem to tell you why

tsu looked at the boy for a while before turning away, as if she was looking for something on his face.

midoriya sat there, looking around and his eyes found uraraka and bakugou again, they were laughing. his arm over uraraka's shoulder as he leaned on her.

it hurts me every time i see you

he felt tears, they were forming again in his eyes. he excused himself, getting up to look for some type of escape before he had another breakdown.

"excuse me"

he walked off to the bathroom, but..

he had to walk past his table.

realize how much i need you

he kept his eyes forward, ignoring anyone who dared called out his name, not caring if it was a call of concern or a call of greet.

but then she spoke

"deku! where you heading to so fast?" she looked at the fist in his hand

i hate you

he could feel bakugou looking as to the person his girlfriend was talking to, hearing his low growl, tears falling down his cheeks.

i love you

he kept walking, picking up the pace but his concerned friend spoke again

"deku-kun, please don't ignore me!" she said concerningly, he heard her past steps going to comfort her friend.

i hate that i love you

she felt her small hands on his shoulder, lifting her pinky she spoke "deku-kun, please look at me!.."

he hesitated but turned, his eyes red and puffy as old tear stains were ran over by new tears, eyes glistening from the wetness of his eyes.

she gasped, her hands covering her mouth as she saw the most broken looking greenette.

looking over at the table, he saw bakugou. eyes filled with a look of jealousy and anger, he couldn't see midoriya's expression.

don't want to but i can't put nobody else above you

he sniffled as he turned back around, damn near using his quirk as his emotions got the best of him, he sprinted away, his sleeves drying his face.

i hate you

he made it to the bathroom, immediately finding a stall as he cried out all his emotions.

i love you

he heard the door open due to its creaking, he held his breath to see who it was.

"oi nerd, she's worried about you and she can't come in here so she sent me. just say you're okay so i can leave because you're probably fine." he said dryly, no amount of care in his voice when he spoke.

i hate that i want you

he unlocked the stall, walking out he looked bakugou in the eyes.

bakugou faces changed, not saying anything his expression said everything. he couldn't react, he didn't know how..

you want her

he pushed past him, opening the door to let himself he heard bakugou call after him.

you need her

he ran. the sound of fast and hard footsteps through the halls as tears ran down his face.

and i'll never be her.
———————————————————————————
just in an angsty mood and i randomly remembered this song out of nowhere and had a bakudeku idea lol; also..

thank you so much for 50+ votes! it means a lot to me that people who spam with votes or are truly waiting for me to update this story. it feels nice to know some people are appreciating my work so if that's you..:

❤️

x