heat - nsfw

+i mean i guess omega verse
+and no, i didn't mean for this to be right after bakugou's rut lol
+dating already
+i mean if you wanna age them up you can but im probably not idk or care tbh
+they can be on school grounds (like ground beta) or like actually in public, idc
———————————————————————————
the green like electricity emitted around his body. as he projected himself through the city like ground, he suddenly felt a change in himself.

he looked around, immediately finding his boyfriend looking right at him. his red eyes focused on him as he stopped for a moment in mid-air.

as impure thoughts slowly seeped into his mind, he knew that "that time of the month" was happening. regaining his senses, his foot slipped, causing him to fall.

as his body fell through the air(?). he was able to reactivate one for all to prepare a safer fall. landing on his feet, wobbling slightly, he looked around.

he could smell bakugou's scent, it was faint but there. walking towards it, he started to feel hot. his scent glands were already going off, probably making it easier for bakugou to meet him halfway.

as the scent became its strongest, he looked up. seeing his boyfriend, he could feel himself become aroused just by looking at someone who could give him a pleasurable experience.

picking up the pace, he grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to somewhere they wouldn't be heard, nor caught or noticed. he had a visible blush on his face, yet remained silent.

bakugou was taken by surprise. the grip on his wrist was strong, he's never seen midoriya like this unless..

"oi deku!" he yelled as he was dragged

there was no response, the only sound was midoriya's heavy breaths as he struggled to control himself.

"deku what the hell are we doing?!" he yelled his voice. loud enough to sound like he demanded an answer, but quiet enough for no one else to hear them.

there was still no response. he continued to drag bakugou behind him.

bakugou was appalled. he's never been ignored, none of the less, have midoriya ignore.

he pulled his wrist back. rubbing it with the opposite hand, he asked again.

"shitty deku," he lowly said before speaking up "i don't know what the fuck has gotten into you. a few minutes ago you were doing fine, jumping around and shit. now you're trying to be the..the fucking alpha of this relationship or some shit?! maybe if you said something other than heaving breathing then we could figure this ou-" he was interrupted when he was slammed against the nearest wall, lips crashing onto his.

out of instant, his hands wrapped around the smaller boys waist, pulling him closer together as they started to make out. you could say that bakugou was taken by surprise by how controlling midoirya was being..

but you couldn't say he didn't like it.

as midoriya slowly let himself off his tippy-toes (that sounds so childish lmao), he looked bakugou dead in the eyes.

as bakugou looked back, he focused on midoriya's eyes intensely. doing so, he finally figured out what was wrong. the lust that was filled in that look he was given made it obvious.

"kacchan.." midoriya started "you hopefully already figured out what's wrong by now. so it's either we stay here and deal with it or you let me continue where i planned on taking you." the way the words came out of midoriya's mouth, it almost made the whole thing sound like a threat.

bakugou gulped. it's not like he didn't like seeing this side of midoriya—it's just..it took him by surprise. the only time he seen this side of him is when they're intimate so he's already prepared for what's bound to happen..

but this was out of nowhere.

slowly raising his arm, he let midoriya continue what he had planned.

he felt bakugou's length push deep inside him. every thrust going higher than the previous. his back was against the wall and legs wrapped around bakugou's waist as bakugou's hands gripped tightly at his thighs.

"fuck..kacchan..!" he screamed out. every thrust brought a new exclamation. he reached for bakugou's spiky hair, gripping tightly. bakugou let out a low groan.

he used his hands to guide bakugou to his face, more specifically his mouth. his tongue dashed inside his mouth as he tried to take charge. bakugou chuckled to himself at how midoriya thought he was the alpha right now. he pushed his tongue against midoriya's, somehow maintaining both thrusting and tongue swirling.

drool dripped from the right side of midoriya's mouth as he could feel himself have a familiar knot in his stomach, "kacchan..i'm close~"

it was like bakugou ignored midoriya, if anything he sped up the pace. he then hit midoriya's prostate "f-fuck~! kacchan hit me right there again."

bakugou grinned , pushing midoriya harder up against the wall, he pounded into the smaller males walls, each thrust receiving a moan.

"k-kacchan..i'm-i'm close..~"

bakugou stopped the kissing and midoriya's grip tighten in his hair. as bakugou gave a last few thrust, they both came in unison. heavy pants synchronized as bakugou let his seed deep out of midoriya.

as they finally calmed down, midoriya only said one thing before he wrapped himself around bakugou,

"thank you."
———————————————————————————
if liz sarah or kaz are reading this, i envy you all

x