nightmare - angst/fluff

+dating
+in bakugou dorm
+short (315 words)
———————————————————————————
midoriya looked up. as his back faced the ground beneath him, only one sentence repeated in his head.

"then take a swan dive off the roof!"

tears escaped his eyes as he leaned his head back and whispered:

"i'm sorry mom.."

he let his arms wrap around his body, becoming weightless as he fell back. a crowd of gasps were heard as the boy's body fell.

bakugou's eyes widened as sweat trickled down his face. everyone ran as fast as they could to reach the body before it could hit the ground.

bakugou reaches his hand out, he was only a few feet away, his hand stretched out as he caught a glimpse of deku's face; it was so peaceful, like this was all..he's every wanted.

he started wishing someone's quirk, or maybe even all might, could rush and save him at the last second.

as he heard a loud collision of midoriya's body and the concrete impacting together, he jolted awake. his arm instinctively clutched his heart as his eyes filled with tears.

he looked over, his boyfriend was sleeping soundly.

he clutched his boyfriend tight, scared to let go as if what happened in his dream would occur again.

as he explained to midoriya what happened, tears filled his eyes too as he looked at the vulnerable male, feeling bakugou hold him tighter as tears streamed down his face.

his hand went to bakugou's hair, grooming it as he whispered comforting words into the males ear to calm him down:

"shh, kacchan..i'm right here,"

"and i'm not going anywhere, ok? what you said all those years ago..i haven't thought about in years. i'm still right here, aren't i?" bakugou clutched tighter, he really was there..

safe and sound.
———————————————————————————
merry christmas guys, and to those who don't celebrate christmas, happy hanukkah/happy holidays 💞

x