fly - angst

+trigger warning: suicide
+this suck bc i haven't written in a while. sorry
+this may be a little inaccurate of how it went down, just roll with it
———————————————————————————
he stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder, "if you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it."

"believe that you'll be born with a quick in your next life"

"and take a last chance dive off the roof!"

he tensed up with tears in his eyes as he turned around to look at bakugou. bakugou returned a scowl as his hand started out with explosions.

midoriya sulked back seeing he couldn't win this fight,, not like he's ever won one. he walked out the room, the words fresh in his mind.

—next day—

as he walked up to the middle school, bakugou's words still rang through his head.

"and take a last chance dive off the roof!"

he looked at the top of the building, an open suicide attempt was set out for him if he just went to the top of the building and jumped.

proceeding to the building he didn't go through the doors, instead he turned to the left to head to the back of the building.

as he reached the back, he looked up and down at the ladder in front of him. starting to climb it, he began to think of his last words.

after some time, he reached the top. looking to his side, he looked down. giving a soft smile, he had to be at least 48 feet in the air.

stepping onto the roof, he took off his book bag. getting a piece of paper and a pencil out, he began writing.

Dear everyone,

I don't know who will read this but if you are, you've probably already found my dead body. I'm sorry I couldn't stay strong. But I hope Kacchan got what he wanted: for me to leave him alone. I know Kacchan doesn't care but if you could tell him that I love him, that would be great. Even though he won't read this, this next part is for him:

Hey Kacchan—ha.. you've always hated the name but it has a special place in my heart. I know you hate my guts but I want to tell you that this isn't your fault. Life just sucks and maybe if what you said is true, I can get a quirk in my next life! Anyway, you're probably at peace now without me always around so you don't even care..Well, goodbye now.

-Izuku Midoriya

he placed the note on the ground with his backpack on top of it so it wouldn't fly away. stepping up to the edge, he gave a sigh of relief.

he walked off, his body becoming weightless he felt the impact of all the wind pressure his body. his face with an expression of peace, he waited for the impact of concrete.

—with bakugou—

gasp were heard all throughout the room. he turned his head to see a familiar greenette free falling; his body presented in front of all the windows of the school for everyone to see.

"de..ku?" he softly spoke out.
———————————————————————————
yeah told you it would suck lmao

x