relax - nsfw

i swear if someone from my family finds this, imma actually commit
———————————————————————————
they've been getting along a lot easier. inviting midoriya to his room everyday or so, they created a new, stronger, bond with each other.

after a long day of training, bakugou invited midoriya to his room in the locker room.

"oi deku, follow me to my room once we change. i'll wait for you."

midoriya looked over, taking in the information with a blush he nodded. as everyone turned and looked at the two, sharing the same thoughts:

bakugou and midoriya in the same room together? that's a new one.

of course, bakugou changed faster first. which was surprising considering he has huge gauntlets on his wrist he has to take off, but he still was faster.

waiting for midoriya by the exit door, he finally saw the boys green hair come into view. looking down a little, he saw, load and behold, midoriya.

"took you long enough, let's go."

as they walked out of the elevator to his room, they were in silence. they never really talked or anything while being in the same room. maybe a question on the homework assigned or talking about all might or midoirya's mumbling which turned into a conversation. otherwise, they would sit in a comfortable silence.

midoriya focused on his phone screen until he heard the voice belonging to bakugou speak "you did good today while training"

midoriya looked up from his phone screen, seeing the ash-blonde close up in his face he blushed

"th-thanks..!" he stammered, nervously smiling from literally only being an inch apart from each other.

they fell silent once again, bakugou backed away, sitting with his legs spread open he talked once more

"though, you're slacking a little. you seemed a little more slower than usual."

midoriya kept his eyes on bakugou

he was watching me?

"o-oh well yeah..my mind isn't very clear right now.." he said sheepishly.

his expression was replaced with a small smirk, his eyes focused on the boy in front of him he talked with pride

"i can help with that"

midoriya laughed nervously, a cute little chuckle coming out of his mouth "ha, thanks but i'm sure you could care less about my problems. no offense of course."

bakugou looked at the boy, midoriya felt a hawk-eye stare, he stopped laughing and looked back. a puzzled expression on his face.

"lie down."

midoirya titled his head to the side "i'm sorry wha-"

"lie down i said."

his mind running with thoughts of the worst that could happen, he shook it in an attempt to clear every thought.

lying down, he locked his phone as his arms laid to his side "what now?"

"close your eyes stupid."

midoirya lifted his head up, looking at bakugou as he muttered "well i'm sorry." he said snappy

"just close your fucking eyes already."

mumbling a sheesh, he obligated. all his other 4 senses were heightened. thoughts of everything that could go wrong came back. his breathing slightly fastened, scared that kacchan was pulling some kind of prank he balled his fist. thinking of kacchan's quirk in his face as he create an explo-