grind - nsfw

+aged up so they're pro heros
——————————————————————————
after defeating a villain, bakugou pulled midoriya into an ally way. midoriya said nothing as looked at his surroundings. the only thing he could see was a bench sort of thing.

"kacc-" he was slammed against a wall, lips crashing onto his. his mind scattered for a second before realizing what was happening. closing his eyes, he kissed back.

bakugou licked his lips, taking that as a sign to open his mouth. as the feeling of bakugou's tongue exploring his mouth overwhelmed him, he could feel himself start to get hard.

he moaned into the males mouth, slightly grinding against him, he earned a groan as he had put pressure on his dick.

he stopped kissing for a second "jump" he breathily said. midoriya did as told and jumped as they went back to making out. bakugou caught him by previously putting his hands under midoriya. now carrying him, he looked for the bench they saw earlier and sat down. with midoriya in his lap, they were now able to deepen the kisses.

"grind on me" he spoke as he stopped the kiss. midoriya looked at bakugou and did as told, straddling himself on bakugou, his ass putting pressure on bakugou's boner, he started to grind on the male underneath him.

it was beginning to transition into dawn, so people were still out and about. to keep their reputation, midoriya covered his mouth to try and silence his moans.

"nngh~" a deep blush appeared on his freckled face as his hand silenced his moan, he looked up at the sky above him as he continued to grind on bakugou.

"hmmf~" his breathing pattern changed as he was losing control of himself. the groans and grunts coming from the male underneath him encouraged him.

his breathing hitched as he felt bakugou's hands cup his ass. pushing him down further on his own erection, midoriya's member pressed on bakugou's abdomen.

bakugou looked at midoriya, watching as the male closed his eyes shut as his face continued to get red.

"oi" he heavily breathed out "look at me"

midoriya tilted his head down. even though his eyes were barely open, it was clear to see the amount of lust filled in them.

"f-fuck.." bakugou spoke with a smile, sweat dripping down his body, he kept his attention on the boy on top of him.
———————————————————————————
© macarunni on tumblr

sorry that this book hasn't been updated in like forever lol. these last few days have been pretty shitty and i just have no motivation to do anything at this point but yolo 😗✌️. anyway, i got 2 weeks off of school bc of corona so that's fun ig :p. also, sorry if this chapter sucks more than usual lol, i'm tryna get back in the groove.

(also just realized i literally just posted a smut before this so sorry about that. i'll try to get out something other than smut for the next chapter lmao)

x