stay - fluff (+sad a lil)

-they're already a couple
-lets just pretend the dorms don't exist yet
———————————————————————————
he was angry, sparks coming out of his hands as him and his mom were arguing. let me set something straight; bakugou had invited midoriya to join him in walking home to his house because "why the hell not" but as soon as they walked in, the sound of his mother screaming at him filled the house.

"WHO THE HELL SAID YOU COULD INVITE SOMEONE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THE HOUSE IS A MESS" she yelled as she saw her son was accompanied by someone.

"YOU'VE LITERALLY SEEN HIM BEFORE, THIS IS FUCKING DEKU. HES BEEN HERE MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE." he yelled back, motioning his hands towards midoriya. "AND HELL, THIS HOUSE IS ALWAYS A MESS"

you see, the problem was that bakugou still hasn't had a parent to son conversation about his sexuality, none of the less, his boyfriend. they wouldn't expect midoriya to come here so suddenly.

"THAT WAS YEARS AGO KATSUKI. EVER SINCE YOU WENT TO MIDDLE SCHOOL YOU HATED THE POOR KID. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU'RE FRIENDS NOW?"

she did have a point in that one, since bakugou never talked to his parents, and being the only child; having no siblings to vent to, he never talked to anyone. and he sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone at school.

the only person would be midoriya but, it doesn't work like that.

he growled, knowing she was right. "whatever hag.." he grabbed his boyfriend's wrist and dragged him upstairs to his room, locking the door behind them as he heard his mother scream his name for him to come back downstairs.

as the door made a click sound, he turned his attention to the boy who sat himself on his bed "this is why i don't like coming to this hell hole, she always has to fucking argue with me as soon my foot even steps at the fucking doorway" he began pacing in front of midoriya.

"hey, hey, hey, it's ok-" he was interrupted in his attempt to comfort the blonde "NO! ITS NOT." he stopped, eyes widening as he saw midoriya flinch at the sudden volume changed "sorry.." he said lowly.

"it's just—i really like you. ok? and having this hag think she can just remind me of all the times i would fucking bully you hurts. you were in so much pain because of me and no matter how many times you can assure me that you're fine, i'm not! i hurt you so fucking much and i don't even know where to begin apologizing i just-" he took in a shaky inhale, trying to calm himself.

midoriya took in how stressed he was, he nearly forgot the relationship him and his parents had, it's been forever since he's seen mitsuki. he attempted to speak again "baby" he said, bakugou still paced.

"baby..please look at me" he was being ignored, bakugou in his mindset of guilt, he wouldn't answer to any sort of pet names.

midoriya took a deep breath in, he hated having to use bakugou's real name because of how weird and intimate it sounded coming out of his mouth but it was the only thing that got his attention.

"kacchan, please.." he was trying his best to not have to use his name but it was the last resort. he sighed "katsuki." he said sternly, making eye contact with bakugou.

the blonde male turned, hands in his pockets as tears started to fill his eyes, the determined look that always filled those eyes was now gone. the only person who's ever even seen a glimpse at this side was midoriya and he knew how to handle it.

he pushed himself up off the bed to throw himself onto bakugou. using his tippy-toes to gain a couple inches of height, he threw his arms around bakugou's neck as he buried his face into his shoulder.

"i know we're taking our time with this and you may not be ready to say this yet but i am because i've always felt this way towards you. even in our worst times." he brought his face out of bakugou's shoulder "i love you." he said as tears streaming down his face "and i would do anything for you, even if that means i would risk my life."

flashbacks of all the times midoriya threw himself in front of bakugou to save him played in the blonde males mind, tears falling as he remembered how much midoriya has cared for him even when they weren't dating. he sniffled, closing his eyes to lean his forehead against midoriya's.

"and i need you to understand that and i want you to stop mentally hurting yourself with all the bad times in the past. look at me, i'm still here right? in one piece?" he said with a smile "i really don't want you to ever worry about me, ok? i can handle myself, i've done it for years. but right now, can we please worry about you?"

"just for today. that's all i ask.."

bakugou stood there, taking in the meaningful words that midoriya was saying, sniffling as he began speaking "ok deku.." he said with a weak smile, voice sounding more raspy than usual.

he wrap his arms around midoriya as he guided them both to his bed. keeping midoriya in his hold as he jumped onto the bed, holding the smaller boy tight.

"can we just stay like this then, deku?" he asked as he placed his head into the smaller boy's chest, dry tear stains on his cheeks.

midoriya smiled, he finally calmed the boy down, he didn't think he could actually do it.

"anything you want, kacchan."
———————————————————————————
this is dookie 😪

x

bakudeku oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें