sick - fluff

• in this, midoriya and bakugou are already a couple
• tw: a little swearing
• thoughts will be italicized
———————————————————————————
midoriya was sick, he labeled it to himself as a common fever and hoping for not anything too drastic.

he tried his best to keep it to himself, but having to excuse himself from class to go throw up, him being more hot than usual, and a raspy voice, it wasn't working too well.

he didn't want to get anyone involved with something he could fix by himself.

but he couldn't. he couldn't keep from everyone. even the teachers were onto him.

/in class/

it was silent, aizawa had given out a pop quiz about heros. not something you wouldn't expect from a hero training school.

"midoriya" a low monotone voice spoke

he looked up

"can i speak to you outside for a moment" he asked.

deku nodded and got up

baku pov

i heard mr. aizawa call deku's name and ask him to have a word with him.

i've noticed he's been a little off lately, having to excuse himself from class and getting unstable after little amounts of training.

it was worrisome. he's usually on top of everything but now he's been fucking slacking.

makes me wonder what the hell is going on with him.

3rd pov

mr. aizawa and midoriya walk out the class room, the taller male crouched down on his feet and puts his hand on the small boy's left shoulder, looking up at him.

"i usually don't go in my students business but i've noticed you've been slacking. you're usually one of my top students when it comes to tests and training but it seems you have been dropping."

"now, if it's personal reasons at home, i can understand you wouldn't want to tell me, but not as your teacher, but as a pro hero, is there something you need?"

midoriya gulped. he really wanted to get over this fever by himself but, he didn't know it was such an inconvenience in his academics.

he made the decision to explain to aizawa that he has been feeling drowsy and nauseous lately but explained it to make aizawa understand he thinks it's only a common cold.

aizawa nods at everything he says and takes mental notes.

"wait here." aizawa walks inside the classroom.

"bakugou, bring me midoriya's things."

bakugou did a tch sound with his mouth but obligated to bring aizawa what midoriya brought to school. he walked over to where he was standing and handing him deku's yellow bag and some text books (and deku's hero journal of course).

in the process he peeped around aizawa to look at midoriya, he was just standing there but then midoriya felt eyes on him and made eye contact with bakugou; giving him a weak smile.

"thank you." aizawa said as he turned back around to hand deku everything.

the last thing bakugou saw was aizawa say something, deku nodding, then him heading into the east of the school.

what the hell?..

/with deku/

aizawa instructed midoriya to head to recovery girls office so she could treat him. he walked in and got her attention by talking.