selfish - angst

+pretty short (275 words)
———————————————————————————
"why?!" the blonde male yelled without meaning to.

"i can't te-"

"what's going on deku?" bakugou interrupted.

"nothing!" he reassured, wiping the tears in his eyes.

"let's just break things off, okay?" he said lowly, tears falling down.

"deku.."

"look..it's been fun-"

"deku." he said more sternly

"kacchan, please! let's just-"

"DEKU!" he caught the boys attention making him stop talking.

he looked down at the male;

he can't even say it without crying, yet he wants to just suddenly leave me? we've been so happy..at least i thought so..?

he kept his attention on the male below him, the words repeating in his head as his eyes filled with sorrow.

"i think we need to break up kacchan..."

he looked down at the him, he could tell he didn't want to do this, so he had to have convinced himself of some sort of fantasy.

"talk to me, deku.."

he opened his arms and midoriya walked into him, his face pressed into his chest as he was engulfed in a hug.

"why do we need to break up."

he stayed silent. tears sitting in his eyes as he looked infront of him.

as a tear drop fell down he closed his eyes and began explaining himself "one day, kacchan is would want to have a family right? a wife..and kids."

he opened his eyes "i can't give kacchan all that."

he sniffled "i can't give kacchan a family."

he didn't want to be selfish..
and if being selfish is keeping bakugou by his side without considering his feelings
then so be it..
———————————————————————————
© am-yuki on tumblr

x