overwork - fluff

he was training on a cold winter morning, of course in his prescriptive it was perfectly fine. getting the fullest amount of training whenever possible will only benefit him, right?

no.

he's over working his body, he's been training all last night. at this rate, he'll end up passing out or just randomly collapsing (a/n: that's like the same as passing out but whatever).

as his two friends, iida and uraraka, walked out to see midoriya crouched down looking at notes they talked worryingly.

"MIDORIYA-KUN! HAVE YOU BEEN OUT HERE SINCE LAST NIGHT, BY ANY CHANCE?!" iida yelled concerned, moving his arms in a robotic way.

he turned around, wiping the tiredness from his eyes "ah, is it morning already? good morning you two."

uraraka spoke next "deku-kun! you're training to much, aren't you?"

"overworking is bad for the body!" iida shouted.

"i know but i have to become stronger if i want to be the next al- the next hero..!"

in the distance they didn't see the ash-blonde eavesdropping on the conversation.

"but deku! you must be tir-"

"OI NERD!" she was interrupted by the angry, yet concerned, bakugou. walking over to the trio with his hands in his pockets he talked again.

"the hell are you doing out so early? don't fucking tell me you've been training ever since the last time i saw you."

"o-oh kacchan! good morning to you too!"

he stepped closer, looking down as midoriya looked up "answer the question, deku."

"well uh—i mean..when was the last time you saw me..?" he chuckled sheepishly.

"DEKU! WHY AREN'T YOU SLEEPING NORMALLY"

"ka-kacchan i'm fine. it's okay..!" he waved his hands around, showing that no bones were broken.

he lowly growled so only him and midoriya heard what he said "you're lucky we all planned to go somewhere together with shittyhair, icy-hot, and us 4 or i'd wear you out myself."

midoriya blushed from how close they were, gulping as he stepped back with sweatbands down his temples he spoke back "i-i'm going to go change, i'll join you guys once i'm done..!"

bakugou watched as the greenette picked up his book of notes off the ground and hurriedly went back into the dorms.

as the 6 of them strolled, midoriya and uraraka in the front, todoroki drifted off to the side, and bakugou with kirishima in the back, uraraka questioned midoriya again.

"deku-kun, you don't look so good..are you sure you don't want to turn back?" she looked over at the body, his eyes closed as he kept sniffling.

"it's okay uraraka-san. i'm just so w-warm.." he slowed down, almost standing in place. everyone stopped watching to see what would happen next.

"so warm.." he fell back, practically falling asleep as his body just stopped. he was so exhausted, he just needed some sleep.

as everyone watched the boy fall, nobody reacted.

except for bakugou.

he was watching midoriya the whole time, he knew he was bound to collapse at some point. plus, he was the first to notice midoriya caught something while being out so late.

as he dashed to the boy, catching him just in time to not hit the ground, he put his hand over his forehead.

"damn nerd caught something while being out so late.." he looked at the boy who had a blush on his face, his body was above the normal temperature, even his ears were red.

"b-bakugou! n-nice catch.." uraraka said startled.

"y-yeah whatever, i'm the best, i've heard it before. i'm going to let this nerd go to sleep somewhere comfortable."

the 4 watched as bakugou picked midoriya up bridal style, carrying him with ease, they looked at each other, thinking the same thing.

as he made it back to the dorms, he went to the second floor going to midoriya's door he tried opening it.

did he fucking lock it?

he sighed, not wanting to wake him up by digging in his pocket where he knew it would be, he turned back around, going to the elevator and clicking the 4th floor button.

as the elevator dinged, indicating that they reached the 4th floor, he stepped out to walk to his room.

opening it with his key he gently placed midoriya on his bed. making sure he was under some blankets he looked at him, smiling fondly.

what an idiot..

sitting down on the bed, watching as midoriya stirred in his sleep. moving to his side to be more comfortable, he curled up in a ball.

he watched him with a blush appearing on his face,

but you're my idiot..
———————————————————————————
i don't know if they should be dating or bakugou just being a big softie with a crush so you can decide that. anyway, i just wrote this because i have a 2 hour delay so yolo

© kinnme on tumblr
© chiyuri1022 on twitter

x