Memories - Angst

+ok so uh new writing style. i explained this in my other book but idk some people have complained about how i use all lowercase and tbh it kinda did look messy so yah :p
+but i mean if u guys don't rlly like this new style i can always go back lol
+underline, italics, and bold is notation(?), italics are flashbacks/memories
+imma be honest i don't feel like going back to the anime to get this bAKuGoU tELLs DeKu To kiLl hiMsElF scene so i can write the first part perfectly so uh yah..it should be pretty close tho idk
+TW: SUICIDE⚠️
——————————————————————————
YEAR 20XX - PRO HEROES

Bakugou walked along the sidewalk as the rain drizzled on his hero costume. He had just finished patrolling. Looking down to the ground, he let his last moments of him and Midoriya replay as he continued to walk to a place special to him.

For as long as I could remember..

He grabbed Midoriya by the shirt collar.

"Just leave us alone, Stupid Deku! We don't need someone weak and quirkless like you always trying to hang out with us!" As he continued to yell at Midoriya, his quirk made small explosions.

He let go, seeing the terror in the smaller boys' eyes, he felt that he had done just enough for today.

"Hey, Deku." He started to walk away, turning to the door of the classroom to leave. "Maybe you'll get lucky enough to have a quirk in your next life and actually mean something to this world.."

"So why don't you go ahead and take a swan dive off the roof!"

He and his friends laughed as they watched Midoriya sulk into his character, averting eye contact and looking at his burnt up notes.

Sadly enough what Bakugou didn't witness was Midoriya's last actions in this world as he hurriedly took out a pencil and a piece of paper from his book bag.

"Dear, Mom.."

My memory of you was always filled with hatred.

Sirens and police talking through megaphones was the only thing heard when you walked into the proximity of the local middle school.

Words of sympathy were calmly said to Midoriya who stood on top of the roof. As he looked at the sunset in front of him, he took in the beautiful world he was going to soon be leaving.

Smiling softly, he looked down at the ground—catching eyes with a certain someone.

"Don't you fucking do it, Deku." Bakugou thought as a strained and tense expression laid on his face.

His eyes gleamed as he hopped on top of the railing. Taking in a deep breath, he leaped with no hesitation as the brightest smile anyone had seen on someone who was about to face certain death plastered on his freckled face (A/N: i tried to make this make sense but i can only do so much🕴).

Bakugou's and everyone else's eyes closed shut as the sound of a body slapping onto the ground rang through their ears. Slowly opening his eyes, they soon widened as a pool of blood caught his immediate attention.

He rushed over, hugging the body in his own as he cried into Midoriya's chest.

And so I thought...

He finally reached his destination. Looking at the grave before him, he let the feeling of sorrow take over his body as his last moments with Midoriya played in his head on loop.

That I did not need you at all.

Getting up after some time of letting himself take in guilt as he was the cause of the sight before him (A/N: why are my sentences barely making sense), he felt eyes looking down upon him. Looking up in the direction of the stare, he didn't expect to see a familiar greenette with a Nomu by his side.

So tell me why,

He couldn't believe it. Someone who was supposed to be dead—someone whose grave he just walked away from, was now in his line of sight.

On the opposite team...

Midoirya's green eyes looked down on the town as he pet the Nomu beside him with a neutral but pleasing expression. His eyes began to glow green as he had already activated one for all. Ready to attack.

Dozens of Nomus simultaneously flew into the sky, scouting out for the enemy. Bakugou and many others watched the scene before them as they were now being challenged against the Devil himself.

All Bakugou could do was look up and let tears form in his eyes. No matter how much he told himself to move and help the nearby citizens to safety, it seemed time and everything around him had stopped.

I now crave to hold you in my arms again and tell you it will be okay.
——————————————————————————
i really need to get my life together..sorry for such a long wait. this book will probably have a slow update warning in the bio bc sheesh...

x