regicide - (not bakudeku so skip if ya want)

my friend made me a little of character thing and i had a story pop in my head for mine so me being me
———————————————————————————
she watched as the body of her parents bled out, eyes rolling back, their bodies were lifeless.

she looked up, making direct eye contact with the murder. a doctors mask on his face as a knife covered in blood was in the grasp of his hands.

a small chuckle coming out of him, he spoke with a voice of insanity.

"i'll give you the head start"

her eyes widened, turning around and running as fast as she could, fast footsteps were soon followed behind her.

the latern-like cage that held her phoenix dangled, shaking violently as her footsteps pressed into the earths surface, hoping she wouldn't end up like her parents.

tears streaming down her eyes, her breath fastened as the murder spoke indistinctly. grunts and heaves coming out of him as he chased the poor girl.

she was being faced with death.

as the cage miraculously opened, the gleaming phoenix appeared. flames sprouting out of its wings, it stopped in front of the murder, trapping him in a small ring of fire.

he looked up, a smirk on his face "YOU THINK YOUR LITTLE BIRDIE CAN STOP ME?!" he cackled, laughing like a crazy person. a sad "caw" was made, indicating the bird was hurt.

she sobbed, her only friend, the only thing that has stayed by her side since birth is gone. losing control, she tripped and fell to the ground, face to face with him.

"a little clumsy are we?" he smiled, his knife was brought out from his back pocket.

all she could do was sob, tears streaming down her face, she accepted her fate. closing her eyes, she sat there, defenseless.

she felt heat at her feet, opening her eyes she saw her phoenix friend set fire to the ground, burning the murder in an instant.

looking up, not believing her feathered friend was really ok, she reached her arm out. her hand coming in contact with heat, she was woken up.

sweat-beads coming from the side of her temples, she hyperventilated. she always had nightmares of when her parents died right in front of her eyes.

as her phoenix was immediately alarmed, he snuggled beside the restless girl. his warmth almost immediately putting her back to sleep.
———————————————————————————
😳👉👈

x