bakudeku - angst ig?

if you would like, you can pretend that this is how deku got into the hospital (so basically part 1/2 to "legs - angst") • were gonna pretend that all for one isn't imprisoned. capeesh? also deku and bakugou are aged up, pro hero's to be exact. short chapter: 273 words
———————————————————————————
people were running, for they saw the ultimate villain, the villain that all might could barely beat

all for one

the newest pro-heros, deku and ground zero, we're the first ones to the scene, seeing millions of people running in the opposite direction.

despite the fact they were stuck in the crowd, they were able to indicate where each other were. the wind blowing making deku's hair blow; they looked at each other. determination in their face.

they managed to find an ally where the crowd was less there, planning their course of action as they sat on the ground. they finally came up with a foolproof plan. sure it was risky but it was sure to work.

"alright nerd, you got it?" bakugou spoke

midoriya looked down at the ground and spoke "this is it kacchan, the battle of our lives is now upon us" he looked up and chuckled.

bakugou looked at him and smiled softly "..yeah"

bakugou got up first and lended out his hand for midoriya to grab. instead, he grabbed his gauntlet's hands to pull himself up and looked at the male in the eyes.

they simultaneously nodded, running into a battle..

not entirely sure if they would come out of the same battle in one piece..
———————————————————————————
© aozakichion00 on twitter (and @/mie_doe's comment on instagram for inspiration ♡)