2D1N

The next day, I ate my breakfast before going to the summer camp. 

"Min Jung unnie, when are you back?" She asked.

"In 2 days. Don't worry, I'll be back soon," I ruffled her hair.

I kissed my mom's cheeks and went to the door and wore my shoes. Jiro who was behind me grabbed my hand when no one was looking. I shooked off his grip and said," Let go. I'm going to be late."

"When are you going to keep angry with me?" Jiro asked.

"Umma! I'm going! See you after 2 days," I ignored his question.

"Min Jung," He called my name.

"Look. I'm going to be late. Can we talk some other time?" I turned to him.

Once he saw my fierce look, he let go off my hand. I walked off without looking at him. 

=======================

In the school, the second year students who was going for the camp gathered at the open space area to wait for the bus.

"Where's Jiro?" Minhyuk looked around.

"He got something on. He won't be joining us," I said.

"I'm afraid Cho Rong will be sad that he won't be coming down," He turned to Cho Rong.

"Yah. Nerd. Where's my Jiro?" Cho Rong asked.

"He got some work to do so he won't be joining us," I said.

"WHAT?! If I had known, I won't be coming for this camp!" she stomped off.

================

In the bus, Minhyuk sat beside me although there were seats made by the girls particularly for him. I looked outside the window and staring at the sceneries without talking to him. Cho Rong pulled Minhyuk and asked him to sit beside her but he refused. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"You want to sit beside him? Here, take my seat. Minhyuk-shii, excuse me," I decided to go to another seat.

But Minhyuk did not budge and trying to do something else. I sighed in frustration and squeezed my way out and sat at the further end of the bus. Cho Rong happily sat beside him and leaned on his shoulder. I took out my mp3 and listened and rested my eyes.

After we arrived at out destination, we went out of the bus and  gathered at camp area. 

"Hey!!! It's Jiro Wang!!!" One of the girls squealed.

Cho Rong who heard that, quickly let go off her arms with Minhyuk and rushed to Jiro. I rubbed my eyes a few times in disbelief.

*What is he doing here?! Doesn't he have a shoot or something??* I raised my eyebrow.

We went to the camp area and the girls were excited to see him. Jiro looked at me and smiled and I turned my head to look elsewhere. The teacher saw Jiro and asked," Jiro-shii, I thought you are unable to make it? And who are those guys behind you?"

"This is my group members - Wu chun, Calvin and Aaron.The director decided to cancel the shoot because our place was booked by other people," He explained while looking at me.

"Yay!Fahrenheit going to be here for the camp!!" The girls jumped in excitement.

"But I'm afraid I can't let them here cause they did not sign up for the camp and we only have limited people for the camp," The teacher said.

When the girls heard that, they tried to convince the teacher to let them in. They will do anything for the four idols to be here with them. He gave up and decided to agree with their terms.

"These girls really will do anything for these idols...," He mumbled and gave a deep sigh.

"Okay everybody that includes you four, I want all of you to split into 4 groups cos we will go for a night walk competition tonight," the teacher announced.

Without hesitation, Jiro went to approach me and stood beside me. His friends followed him which gave their fangirls to follow them. Instead of spliting into 4 groups, they gave a group. The taecher slapped his forehead and approached us.

"I said split into 4 groups NOT 1 group! You four guys split yourselves up. If I count to 10, no one split yourselves into 4 groups, I'll have group you guys!" The teacher said in anger.

*Don't tell me I need to group with one of them?* I thought.

Jiro looked at me with hope that I will go to his group. With much thought, I decided to go to Aaron's group. Jiro's face deflated. Minhyuk followed me which made Jiro's face was green with envy. The teacher looked at both Aaron's group as there were a lot of people in the group. The teacher decided to split some of them up and went into Wu Chun's and Calvin's group. But they were still happy about it. Unfortunately for Minhyuk as he was grouped with Jiro which made Jiro happy about it.

That night, we got ready for the night walk with missions we need to complete. Our group set off first and we walked together. Aaron walked beside me and his fans walked behind him.

"Hai. Are you Jiro's girlfriend?" He talked softly.

I did not say a word. He continued to say something to me.

"Jiro asked me to take care of you 'cos he'll afraid something bad will happen to you," He continued to talk.

"Can we not talk about him? Can we stick to the missions given to us?" I said.

"Are you having a fight with him?" Aaron asked.

"LOOK! There's our hint! Aaron oppa!! Come here!" The girls pulled him to the hint place.

I followed their footsteps but without me noticing, I fell down into a dark hole. I looked around with a frantic look.

"Anybody?Help!Anybody...," your tears started to fell down.