The truth hurts

Tears started to fall down. Wild imaginations started to scare me.

*What if nobody comes to my rescue?! I don't want to be left alone here...* You cried.

===================

Aaron's P.O.V

Before the incident,

"Aaron oppa!! Come here! We found a hint to our missions," The girls pulled my arm.

On finding the hint, I wanted to look back to show to show Min Jung but she was nowhere in sight. I looked left and right. *Oh No!!! She's not here!!! Jiro will kill me if she's lost!!* I started to panic when I started to imagine scary Jiro scolding me in my head. I swallowed hard and tried to ask the girls if they have seen Min Jung but they shooked their head in unison.

"Girls. Help me find Min Jung with me. Stay close to me 'cos I don't want any of you to be lost also. Got it?" I told them.

They nodded and followed me closely and called out Min Jung's name. 

=====================

Nobody's P.O.V

Back in the campsite, Jiro's team, Wu Chun's team and Calvin's team were already there. It's been 3 hours but Aaron's team still not here. Jiro and Minhyuk were getting worried. Finally Aaron's team came running to the site. Jiro looked for Min Jung but she was nowhere in the group. Aaron was panting hard and was trying to tell everyone something.

"Aaron! Where is Min Jung?!" Jiro asked.

"S...She...(pant) We...," Aaron panted.

"Jiro, calm down. Aaron, here take some water and calm down," The teacher gave him the water.

Aaron gulped the water and finally said," We got lost track of her. I thought she's behind me...'Cos that time we found a hint to our missions and we went quickly to that place...A-And..," Aaron swallowed hard, avoiding Jiro's eye contact.

Upon hearing that, both Jiro and Minhyuk decided to run into the dark forest. Cho Rong who saw Jiro running, quickly grabbed his arm. Jiro stopped while Minhyuk continued running.

"I want 5 of you to follow me find Min Jung. The rest of you stay in this camp and alert me if she returns to the camp. Arachi? Guys, follow me! Jiro, are you going to follow?" The teacher gave an order.

Everyone nodded.

"Yes, teacher! You go first. I'll catch up!" Jiro said.

He turned his head to Cho Rong. 

What are you doing?!" Jiro glared at her.

"Don't go into the forest. It's not safe," Cho Rong advised him.

"You can't expect me to just sit around her and do nothing?! She's out there alone and you expect me to wait?! Jiro shouted at her.

Everyone was shocked to se Jiro's change of attitude. Wu Chun and Calvin tried to calm him down.

"Jiro, calm down," Wu Chun said.

"You don't have to go there. Minhyuk and the others will be searching for her,"Cho Rong said.

"She's right, Jiro. Just stay here," Calvin said.

"No! I can't let anything happen to her there in the dark forest. She's not used to the area," Jiro looked at her.

"Why are you so concern about her? She's just a nerd girl," Cho Rong rolled her eyes.

"She's not only a nerd girl, She's - ," Jiro stopped when Wu Chun gave him a sharp look to prevent him to say something.

"She's my girlfriend," Jiro confessed.

Cho Rong was dumbstruck. She slowly let go of his arm and feel like she couldn't breathe properly. Jiro took the opportunity to run into the forest to save Min Jung.

"G-Girlfriend?" Everyone started to whispered and look at Jiro.

"But..how..? She..and..You..?" Cho Rong couldn't believe what had just said by Jiro.

========================

In the dark forest, everyone was calling Min Jung's name. Minhyuk called her several times but her phone was shut off.

*Min Jung-ah, Don't worry. I'll save you* Minhyuk said with determination.

Jiro went into the different route and flashed his torchlight.

"Min Jung!!! Can you hear me?! Min Jung!!" Jiro called out.

==========================

- Back to you as the main actor - 

I started to feel dehydrated and slowly my eyes were about to shut. I wiped my sweat with my sleeves. After a few minutes, I closed my eyes and hoped that I will be saved in no time.

After a few hours, I woke up as soon as I heard someone calling my name. I tried to shout for help but my voice was hoarse. I tried to think of something to capture their attention. I shooked the torchlight several times for it to light up.

"C'mon..light up please...," I shooked it several times and it succeeded!

I waved the torchlight above me to gave them a signal.

"Min Jung-ah!!" I heard two voices.

"Jiro? Minhyuk? Help! I'm stuck!" I cried.

"Don't worry. We'll get you out ASAP!" Minhyuk said.

After a few minutes, I saw a thick branch and I grabbed it. Both Minhyuk and Jiro pulled me and finally I was out. Jiro ran to me and cupped my face.

"You okay?" Jiro asked worriedly.

"Jiro, I'm scared!" I cried and hugged him tightly.

"It's okay. I'm here. I'm glad nothing happens to you," Jiro hugged me back tightly and kissed my head.

=========================