Fame revealed

The next day, upon reaching the school campus, Jiro was already swarmed by his fangirls. I was totally being squeezed by them and tried to exit my way from the crowd. I squeezed through the crowd and tried to catch my breath. I looked behind me and Jiro was stil among the fangirls. I adjusted my spectacles and sighed. 

*Guess I need to walk to class alone* I sighed.

In class, I was listening to my MP3 player while waiting for the teacher to enter class. While listening to my music, I saw a white van stopped in front of the school gate and it seemed to be a group of media people. I paid no attention to it and kept listening to my music. I stepped out of the class to go to the ladies to fix my hair when the group of media approached me. I widened my eyes in astonishment.

"How do you get to know Jiro?"

"Is it true that Jiro is staying in your house for the time being or permanently?

"How is he like around people?"

"Are you his girlfriend?"

I was getting confused by the load of questions. And I don't even understand what are they saying. The media reporters were asking questions that I can't even answer.They even took a couple of photos of me and blinded my eyes with all the flashes. Suddenly, I heard my name being called.

"It's Jiro Wang!" One of the reporters pointed.

Jiro grabbed my wrist and asked me with concern," You okay?"

The reporters keep asking questions towards Jiro and me. Soon Jiro was getting frustrated and shouted," Can you guys give us a break?! We're are here to study!"

They did not even listen to his words and just probe him with loads of questions. Without consulting me, he quickly pulled my hand and was asked to run with him. We ran through the corridors but the reporters still gaining on us and hoped that they never lose our sight. Once in a while, Jiro would look behind to see whether the reporters are behind us.

"I think we lose them! Min Jung-shii! Let's hide here!" He panted.

I quickly went in to the dark, squeezy closet, followed by Jiro. It seemed awkward because we never been this close before. And our breathing were close to each other. Our eyes met and I swallowed hard upon seeing his face just a few inches from mine. I decided to open my mouth to avoid the awkwardness.

"Jiro-shii, may I know what all this is about?" I asked.

Before he could answer, we heard the reporters outside our hiding spot. Jiro closed my mouth with his hands.

"Where did they go?"

"I think they went that way! Let's go!"

After they're gone, we felt relieved. Jiro opened the door slightly and looked a couple of times for safety check.

"Seems that they're gone. I think we can come out now," Jiro said to me.

I slowly get out from the closet and sighed a sign of relief.

"Jiro-shii, may I know what all this is about?" I asked.

He just kept quiet.

"Is there something I should know?" I asked again.

"Jiro-shii," I put my hand on his shoulder and he faced me.

"I'm really sorry that I brought you into this mess. I didn't mean to get you involved. I... I...," before he could finish his sentence, a group of girls came running towards Jiro to ask for his autograph and wanting to take pictures with him.

"Jiro! Can you take picture with me?!"

"You're my NO. 1 STAR! I love you!!!!"

BWO?! He's..he..'s..a superstar and I didn't even realised it till now??!

My eyes widened in shocked to hear what they were saying.