Scandalicious

The next morning, Minhyuk was the first to woke up. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Min Jung sleeping soundly beside him. He smiled and continued to hug her and continued to sleep. After a while, Min Jung woke up but she sensed a shadow overhead the both of them. She looked up and saw Jiro standing in front of them.

"J-Jiro...," She was caught off guard seeing him in front of her.

She saw Jiro was looking at the both of them. She let go off Minhyuk's embrace and woke him up quietly. Minhyuk yawned and stretched his arms. He opened one eye and smiled while greeting her," Good morning, Min Jung shii." Min Jung bit her lip and timidly pointed the person behind him.

"Wae?" Minhyuk asked.

Min Jung just point, couldn't say a word. Minhyuk slowly turned back and eyes widened in shock.

"J-Jiro..?!" Minhyuk now starting to be fully awake and quickly got up from the bed.

"It..Its not what you think.. It..I mean..," Minhyuk stuttered upon seeing his face.

Jiro who was standing still, suddenly sat beside her and touched her forehead.

"Are you okay?" Jiro asked.

"..Uh...," Min Jung looked surprised by his sudden concern.

*He..He's not angry...?* She thought.

"Min Jung, I bought your favourite porridge and hot tea," Jiro showed her.

"Um..thanks..Jiro...are you not angry..?" Min Jung asked.

"Angry..? For what..?" Jiro asked.

Min Jung and Minhyuk looked at each other.

"Uh..I guess I head home first..," Minhyuk took his leave and left the both of them there.

After Minhyuk left, Jiro started to ask her about that. Min Jung can't seem to answer and just said that it was just a misunderstanding.

"Do you like him?" Jiro questioned.

"Mworago?" She asked.

"Do you like him?" Jiro posed the same question.

"....I like him..but.. only like a friend...," She said.

Jiro looked at her and he could tell she was lying.

"You started to develop feelings for him right?" Jiro asked again.

"Why..do you keep asking me this?" Min Jung looked at him.

"........No..thing...Min Jung, I think I'd better go..I'm late for my shoot," He got up.

"Will you be visiting me again?" She asked.

"........If my shoot ends early..I'll visit you again..," Jiro said and left.

=================================

Your POV

Later in the afternoon, I decided to switch on the television and watched some dramas. I clicked on the channels and while I'm clicking, I saw news of Jiro and a girl. At first I just let it pass but the girl seemed familiar for some reason. I recalled back and a name struck me. I clicked back on the news channel and it was indeed who I thought!

"....BREAKING NEWS - JIRO WANG DATING SOMEONE IN PUBLIC?....."

The news reporter reported,"It seems that Jiro Wang from HIMservice Entertainment is currently dating someone. And from the source, the girl is a millionaire SECRET'S Corporation's CEO's daughter. They had just dated and was seen at the amusement park yesterday....."

"Jiro.....dating Cho Rong...?" I mumbled.

"MIN JUNG SHII!!" Someone called out my name and I turned to see Minhyuk panting.

"Don't switch on the tv no matter what...hap....Uh..so...You heard...?" Minhyuk stopped and looked up and saw I was watching the news on the tv.

I slightly nodded and looked over to Minhyuk who was resting on thechair beside me.

"I think..its just a rumor..You know this reporters.. they like to..," Before he could finish, I cut in.

"....He's an idol anyways...These kind of scandals sometimes happens...," I said.

"Min Jung shii...," Minhyuk looked at me.

"Are you worried that I might be upset over this...?" I laughed vaguely while maintaining my look.

*Although it hurts inside.. I can't expect him to be angry at Jiro..I won't be with him forever...* I said to myself.

After a while, the ward was filled with silence.

"By the way...Min Jung shii, our school is conducting a prom night for all the graduates...," Minhyuk told me.

"Prom night?" I questioned him.

"I was hoping to ask you as my...prom date for this prom night..?" Minhyuk looked at you.

"Me? Wae? There are many girls in out there who are better than me...Besides..I...," I tried to finish the sentence but..

"I was just want you to be my prom date and I won't take 'NO' for an answer," Minhyuk told me.

"Minhyuk shii," I blinked at his serious face.

"But..what about Jiro?" I asked.

"I heard that he won't make it as he has a drama he need to shoot," He told me.

"Oh...," I said.

"Anyways, I already ask the doctor's permission to have you go for the prom date..," Minhyuk told me.

"But....," I said again.

"No buts. I've told your mum and she said she will handle everything. You have to go this prom," Minhyuk insisted.

I looked at his persistence and curved a smile.