Cold

Jiro looked at me worriedly. He tried to grab hold of my hand but I quickly avoided it and tried to squeeze through the crowd to get away from Jiro. But with poeple pushing, trying to get near him, it seemed impossible for me to get out. All of the sudden, someone pulled me to the side and roughly led me through the crowd. The back view of him seem familiar. As soon as we were far from the crowd, he turned to me asked," You okay?"

"Mi-Minhyuk shii?" I blinked.

"I saw you from afar that you had a hard time struggling to get out of there," He said, pointing to the massive crowd.

"Y..ye," I said.

"Are you hurt somewhere?" Minhyul asked while trying to see whether I got hurt anywhere.

"A-Ani. I'm fine," I said.

"He really do mess this up huh?" Minhyuk looked at the crowd.

*I hope he's okay* I looked at him worriedly.

=============

After school, girls seemed to wait for Jiro to end class. I glanced at him and he looked a bit frustrated. Jiro looked at me. I quickly looked away and continued to pack my bag.

"Jiro! Let's go!" His manager called him.

He did not utter a word. Instead, he stood up and walked out of the door with his manager waiting for him. I looked outside the window and saw the girls fangirling towards him. I sighed.

I walked towards my locker slowly and opened it. There stood a box nicely wrapped with a ribbon. I took it out and looked around the hallway to see who had put this inside. I shook the bow lightly and felt curious of what's inside. I looked at my watch rushed out to Dayoung's preschool. I went to sat on the swing and waited for her to end school. I looked at the present and opened it. My eyes widened with awe.

"You like the gift?"

I turned my back to see who's talking.

"Minhyuk shii? You give this?" I asked in surprise.

"You like it?" He asked.

"It's beautiful. But why?" I asked.

"Are you forgetting that today's a special day?" He smiled.

"Special day?" I wondered.

"It's your birthday!" Minhyuk ruffled my hair.

"Naega?" I pointed to myself.

After a few moments, I remembered! I quickly turned red out of embarrassment.

"Sorry. I had a lot of things to think about that I almost forget my birthday today," I said.

"Aigoo!" Minhyuk ruffled my hair again.

Suddenly, there's somecalling my name.

"Min Jung Unnieeee!!!!" Dayoung ran towards me excitedly.

"Dayoung ah!" I hugged her tightly.

"Unnie! I draw of you during class. See!" She gave to me smiling brightly.

"Aigooo...Your drawing's so pretty!" I complimented her and ruffled her hair.

"Unnie! Saengil chuka hae!" She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Gomayo Dayoung ah," I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek too.

Minhyuk looked at the drawing and complimented," Dayoung's drawing is really nice. Yeppo like her sister."

I blushed hearing that compliment and quickly hid my red face. I tried to calm down and face the other side.

"Min Jung nonna, I also have present for you," Leo tugged my skirt.

I looked down to him and saw holding on a some kind of ring.

"Leo ah, what is it?" I asked.

"I did a handmade ring to give you a present," Leo said.

"Gomayo Leo ah," I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He quickly turned red out of embarrassment.

"Yah Leo ah..Are you proposing to Min Jung nonna?" Minhyuk teased him.

"A-Ani yo, jeolm-eun samchon!" He denied and his face turned more red.

I chuckled at their childish arguments. 

"Unnie!" Someone called from afar.

We all looked at the direction and saw Lauren with his father.

She ran towards me with a flower.

"Saengil Chuka Hamida unnie! Here's a flower for you!" She gave a flower and smiled brightly.

"Gomayo, Lauren," I smiled and hugged her.

"Annyeong Minhyuk oppa. Dayoung ah, Leo ah, I'll see you tomorrow ok," She waved and ran towards her dad.

"I'm so jealous that you had presents from these three kids. Leo ah, why don't you give you handsome  jeolm-eun samchon present on my birthday?" Minhyuk asked.

" Jeolm-eun samchon always bully me so I don't want to give you any. Merong~," He stuck out his tongue.

"HAISSH! This kid! I'll get you for this!" Minhyuk grabbed him and tickled him.

"Nonna! Dayoung ah! Help!!!!" Leo asked for help while laughing.

I just laughed seeing his childish jealousy while Dayoung helped Leo while tickling Minhyuk.