Me...and...him...

No one's POV

Jiro dropped the flowers and the basket. He froze and his hands trembled.  He turned his head to face the small window of the ward. He saw her tears started to fall and Minhyuk hugged her. He closed his eyes and turned his back. He clenched his fists. After a while, he walked out of the hospital and went home.

YOUR POV

Inside the ward, I was crying my heart out. Minhyuk comforted me. Dayoung and Leo who were playing on the sofa were surprised at my crying. They walked towards my bed and Dayoung tugged my end of the clothes.

"Unnie...waeyo?" Dayoung asked worriedly.

"Minhyuk samchu..what happened? Did you bully Min Jung noona?" Leo asked.

"Dayoung, Leo ah, she..," Before he could say anything, I released from his hug and shooked my head, not to tell them anything.

Minhyuk understood and said," Dayoung, Leo, let's go home. Its getting late. Tomorrow u two have school," Minhyuk said to them.

Both of them nodded and Dayoung kissed my cheek to say goodbye. I waved back and gave a small smile. The next day, after I knew about what will happen to me, I kept quiet the whole day and did not eat anything that the nurses brought for me to eat. I lied on my bed and covered myself with a balanket, facing the window. Tears started to fall again but soon I went to sleep and my tears dried up after that.

=================================

No one's POV

Jiro who was coming back from school, decided to visit Min Jung. His phone rang and Cho Rong kept pestering him to keep her company shopping. He firmly said no and hang up but Cho Rong kept calling him without fail. He ignored the calls and drove to the hospital. Once he reached, he went straight to the ward and saw that Min Jung was fast asleep. He sat on the chair beside her bed and caressed her cheeks softly. He held her hands and brought closer to him. He waited for her to wake up his phone rang again. He quickly picked up the call and went outside.

"Can you stop calling me?!" Jiro shouted.

"Hey, excuse me?" The one over the line was shocked.

"Oh..it's you. Sorry," Jiro quickly apologised when he heard his manager's voice.

"Did someone make you angry for some reason?" His manager asked.

"No..," He lied.

"Well then...Good. Cos I have bad news," His manager said.

"Bad...news?" Jiro furrowed his eyebrows.

"Care to explain to me what you've been doing these past few days?" His manager sounded serious.

"Nothing in  particular," Jiro said.

"Nothing? Why is there news about you and some other girl in public?" His manager asked firmly.

*How did he know about that?!* He thought.

"Hello? Jiro? You there?" His manager asked.

"Where did you get this info from?" Jiro asked, panicked.

"It's all over in the TV. Care to explain?" His manager asked again.

Jiro went into the lounge and saw the news about him and Cho Rong and Min Jung in TV. The people who was watching saw the news and saw Jiro standing there watching. They whispered to one another while looking at him.

"Jiro. This is serious. I've told you to keep a distance from Min Jung because you are still filming a drama. And now you're dating another girl..name Cho Rong? What is this?!" His manager flared up.

"Do you know you have give the company you filming a bad impression?" His manager said again.

"I really don't know how this thing got exposed.. I mean me and Cho Rong are nothing. We just..went out," Jiro emphasised.

"Do you think the reporters will believe that?"  His manager told him.

Jiro thought of only one person who could have done this. He quickly hung up and went to Cho Rong's house for explaination.

===================================

Meanwhile, Minhyuk saw the news and couldn't believe what Jiro has done! Later in the evening, he went to the hospital to visit Min Jung. He saw that you were lying on the bed, facing the window and the food was still untouched according to the nurses. 

"Min Jung..are you still asleep?" Minhyuk asked softly.

When she heard Minhyuk's voice, she quickly shut her eyes and pretended to sleep. Minhyuk sat on the chair which was near the window and face her. After a while, he was getting tired and sleepy. He saw some small spaces on the bed and lie on the bed, facing her. He moved some strands of her hair out of her face and caressed her face. 

"You look pale...and you seemed to slim down a lot these days...," Minhyuk said softly.

"Min Jung shii...a lot of things happened in school when you're here...Just by looking at you, I tend to smile and forget all my worries..," He smiled while looking at her face.

Then the ward went silent. Min Jung slowly opened her eyes. His face was close to hers. He's even charming when he was fast asleep.

*He's the only one who had been visiting me other than my mom and my sister...* She said to herself.

All of the sudden, his mouth opened. She quickly closed her eyes but was stunned to what he had said,"Min Jung shii...Saranghaeyo.."

=================================

Your POV

"Min Jung shii...Saranghaeyo...."

I opened one eye and his eyes were still closing. He smiled in his sleep after he uttered those words. My heart beat faster after hearing those words. Suddenly, his hands went to hug me and pulled me closer to him. I swallowed hard upon the few inches closeness. He smiled more widely now while hugging me. I thought I couldn't fell asleep with this kind of situation but soon I feel asleep with his warm embrace.