Dayoung = my sweet little sister

In class, I kept looking at Minhyuk and stared dreamingly at him until my teacher called me to answer some questions.

"Can you solve this question, Min Jung?" My teacher handed the chalk to me.

I stood up and slowly walked to the front and tried to solve the question. I wrote down the solutions and my teacher was quite aurprise by my answer as I had done it correctly. 

"Min Jung shii, well done. I've only taught you today and you have easily solved it," She smiled.

I just nodded and went back to my seat, proudly. I glanced at Minhyuk and he looked at me with a smile. I blushed and adjusted my spectacles while going to my seat. Without looking at the front, I stumbled to the floor and fell down. Without me knowing, a leg had sticked out next to me and tried to make me fall. Everyone laughed out loud as they saw me fall. I looked up and saw Cho Rong smirked while folding her arms, feeling satisfied.

Minhyuk who saw that, wanted to help but stopped by his friends. I slowly stood up and my face turned hot pink as I'm feeling embarrassed. The teacher who saw that quickly asked them to settle down.

After school ended, I packed my things and looked at my watch. It's time to pick Dayoung from preschool. I rushed out and walked to her preschool. I waited at the playground outside the building. Suddenly, someone called my name from behind.

"Min Jung shii?" Someone called from behind.

I turned my head and eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" He approached me and asked.

"I..I am waiting...," Before I could finish my sentence, my little sister called my name.

"Unnie!!" Dayoung and Lauren called out.

"Dayoungie! Lauren!" I hugged both of them.

"How's school?" I asked.

"Fun!" Dayoung smiled brightly.

"We play many games today!" Lauren excitedly told me.

"Lauren, is this your big sister?" Minhyuk asked, pointed to me.

Lauren shooked her head.

"You two know each other?" I asked.

"Unnie, he's that boy's older brother," Lauren pointed to the little boy who was approaching our spot slowly.

"You have a little brother?" I asked, disbelief.

"Aniya. He's my nephew. I'm just fetching him from school today 'cos his parents are still busy with work," He told me.

"Lauren!" Someone called her name a few metres away.

"Appa!!" Lauren shouted happily.

"Unnie,galkeyyo. Appa's here. Dayoungie,Leo-ah, annyeong!" She waved to us and rushed to hug her dad.

==========

We walked home together while held hands with the young ones.

"Hey, I'm sorry about the incident in class," Minhyuk apologised.

"Aniya, I'm used to it," I lied and tried to look elsewhere.

Suddenly, Dayoung tugged my uniform and pointed to the ice-cream in front of us.

"You want ice-cream?" I asked.

"Nae," Dayoung said.

"Minhyuk samchon, nado," He pointed to the ice-cream.