Confession or...?

"So what do you feel like doing?" Cho Rong asked.

"Anything..Lets just get this done and over with," Jiro told her.

"Hmmm..how about we go to the amusement park? It's been so long that I haven't been there," Cho Rong told him, while ignoring what he had said before.

"Amusement park? Wearing our school uniforms?" Jiro asked her while looking at her.

Cho Rong gave a smile and showed him a bag of clothes.

"You gotta be....kidding..," Jiro looked at the clothes inside the bag and seemed bewildered.

Cho Rong shoved the his clothes to him and asked him to change inside the washroom.

Inside the cubicle, Jiro tried the clothes given by Cho Rong and it fits him nicely.

*I wonder how she managed to know my size..* Jiro thought and completed his look with a pair of sunglasses and a a cap to disguise his identity. He went outside and waited for Cho Rong. After a few minutes, she came out with a pink dress with a pair of sungalsses.

"How do I look?" She turned around.

"Nice," He briefly answered.

"You looked awesome!" She admired the clothes she had given to him and felt proud of it.

"Lets go before the amusement park closes," Jiro said.

"So.. what shall we ride first?? Oh! Oh! I know how about....," She seemed excited of her first date with Jiro but one of her hands were busy sending a message to someone.

=======================================

YOUR P.O.V

In the hospital, I was awaken by growling stomach. I opened my eyes slowly and found myself not in my own house. I felt tubes were all over my arms as  I looked left and right and saw Minhyuk sleeping with Dayoung and Leo on the sofa. I looked at them and curved a smile. They looked sweet together. I can't seem to recall what had just happened..

Not long, Minhyuk woke up and saw me looking at him with a smile.

"Oh! You're awake," Minhyuk seemed surprised.

He woke both Leo and Dayoung and both of them rubbed their eyes. 

"Dayoung-ah, unnie has woken up," Minhyuk whispered to her.

"Unnie?" She widened her eyes once she heard that.

She turned her head and called my name excitedly,"Min Jung unnie!!!"

She ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Unnie~ I miss you," Dayoung said.

"I miss you too," I kissed her cheek.

"Noona!! I miss you too!!" Leo ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Aigooo," I hugged him back.

I saw Minhyuk sitting at the sofa, smiling at me with the two kids.

"Unnie, Minhyuk samchu also misses you," He whispered to me.

"Really?" I asked softly.

"He always talks about you and worried about you," He reported to me about Minhyuk.

I curved a smile while looking at Minhyuk. Minhyuk seemed curious about what Leo was whispering and approached him.

"Leo-ah, what do you say to Min Jung nonna?" Minhyuk asked him.