The Donor & Surgery

*I..I've got to do something..* Cho Rong thought. She decided to head to the doctor's room but someone stopped her.

"Where are you going?" Jiro grabbed her wrist.

"....I'm going to see the doctor on Min Jung's," Cho Rong told him.

Jiro let go of her wrist and watched her went to the doctor's room. Minhyuk placed his hand on his shoulder and try to assure him. Upon reaching the doctor's room, Cho Rong was asked to sit.

"Ah..Cho Rong shii, its been so long since I've seen you. What can I help you with today?" The doctor asked.

"Doctor Nick, can I ask you something?" Cho Rong asked.

"What is it?" Doctor Nick peered at her.

"I'm sure...you know about Min Jung's sickness..Can you tell me what happened to her?" Cho Rong asked with a worried look.

Doctor Nick was stumped and swallowed hard. He couldn't utter a word.

"Doctor Nick? Are you okay?" Cho Rong peered at him when he went silent.

"....She..don't want anyone to know about this...," He told her.

"Dugu..seyo?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Min Jung shii," He said.

"Even..to her family...?" She asked.

He nodded and closed his eyes while muttering & sighing,"I know this is going to happen.."

"...You know that this is going to happen..? Why didn't you tell her mother?" Cho Rong looked at him with a serious look.

"She insist to not tell her. I had tried to convince her but she won't let me," He said.

"Eventhough you're a doctor? I thought a doctor has the authority to do what is right for the patient?" She said.

He went silent again. Cho Rong opened her mouth to break the silent while sighing,"When did she had this?"

"Its a few years back..if I'm not mistaken when you girls were in elementary school? She was brought to the hospital after she was found motionless in a gym.

*...In...a...gym?* It hitted her and she recalled a time when there was a commotion outside the gym after the incident between her and Daniel.

================

After class, Daniel and Cho Rog were about to go home together when they saw a commotion outside the gym. They were curious and wanted to find out what was that all about. They went to the gym but they couldn't see anything as they were blocked by students.

"Dani, can you see what was the commotion about?" Cho Rong asked while standing on toes to see through the crowd.

"Umm...All I can see...it's a girl with..long hair and her uniform..," He tried to see from where they were standing.

"Excuse me. Make way!" The paramedics called out.

The students made way and they saw a girl on a stretcher with a mask with oxygen. Cho Rong tried to get a good look at the person but her eyes were covered by her messy fringe.

"Wonder what happen to her," Cho Rong said.

"Mollayo. Lets not care about that. Let's have lunch shall we?" Daniel smiled at her.

"Okay! Lets go!" She hugged his arm and they walked off together.

=================

*.....No way...It..It's her...?!* Cho Rong widened her eyes after realising it.