Prom Date

Your POV

For the past few days, my mum has been busily getting me ready for the prom. She brought me to the saloon for hair as well for a manicure. She also bought me a pair of contact lenses specially for the prom. 

"Unnie! Look! My nails are pretty!!" Dayoung showed to me while smiling at her beautiful nails.

"Your nails are beautiful," I complimented.

"Min Jung ah, Dayoung ah, afterwards, lets head home. I think we pretty much done our shopping," My mum looked at the bags.

Both me and Dayoung smiled and nodded.

On the day of the prom, I called Minhyuk to just wait for me at the prom itself. My mum helped me with the dress and the makeup. Dayoung sat by my bed while looking at me. My mum handed me the dress and asked me to change while she waited outside. After a few minutes, I went out and my mum was awed by my overall look. Suddenly I could see that tears started to fall from her eyes. I walked towards her and asked," Umma, wae? Do..I not look good..?" 

My mum shooked her head and smiled. Dayoung stood up from my bed and held up a thumbs up and said,"Unnie! You look beautiful!!!"

"Jingga?" I asked in disbelief.

My mum smiled while nodding her head. She brought me to the mirror and I couldn't believe what I saw. I touched my hair and my dress. Is this really ...me...? I thought.

My mum wiped her tears and looked at me on the mirror. She put her hands on my shoulders and said," You look gorgeous, sweety."

"Gomayo,umma," I hugged her.

"Now, let's hurry up and go to the prom. We don't want to be late for your special day right?" My mum told me.

I smiled and nodded.

"Wait, before I forget... Wear this for the final look. I heard that the prom's theme is a masquerade ball~," My mum handed the beautiful mask.

"Thank you, umma," I thanked her.

================================

Upon reaching the venue, my heart is already racing. My mum told me to have fun and let her know if there's any problem. I waved them goodbye and slowly went in. I opened the door and teh music was on the full blast. When I opened the door, everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked towards me. They can't tell who is it as I hid my eyes with my mask. I slowly walked down the stairs nervously and tried to calm myself down.

=================================

NO ONE'S POV

In the prom's venue, before the arrival of Min Jung...

Minhyuk waited for Min Jung and can't wait to see her. He tapped his shoe and looked around.

Hey dude! Great prom huh?" EunKwang punched his shoulder and smiled.

"Who are you waiting for hyung?" IIlhoon asked while looking around.

"Someone," Minhyuk looked at his watch.

"Maybe his girlfriend," SungJae snickered.

Meanwhile, Cho Rong was surrounded by her "people" and bragged about herself. 

"Well, Its obvious whose gonna be the prom Queen tonight right?" Cho Rong boasted.

"No one is prettier than you, Cho Rong ah!" Bomi complimented her.

"Of Course," Cho Rong flipped her fair and smirked.

"Well..I don't think you could top that," Eunji pointed to the door.