Kiss in the moonlight

When me and Dayoung reached home, we were caught by surprise by a birthday song.

"Umma..appa..You made this?" I asked.

"Ani,sweety. Jiro did," My mom pointed to the kitchen and Jiro was busily washing the dishes.

"Unnie, can we cut the cake? I wanna taste the cake," She cutely pouted.

"Okay," I diverted my attention to the cake and cut it for my family. 

I cut another cake and went into the kitchen to give it to Jiro.

"For me?" He asked.

I nodded.

"It's okay. You just eat with your family. I'm..not in the mood to eat," He politely rejected and walked upstairs to his room.

My mom saw him walking the stairs and called him,"Jiro, come and eat with us."

"It's okay,aunty. I have no appetite," He gave a small smile and walked to his room.

"Min Jung-ah, do you what happen to him today?" My dad asked me.

"Uh..It's nothing actually," I bit my lip and looked upstairs, feeling worried about him.

=================

After the mini celebration, I decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. After my shower, as I was drying my hair with my towel, I saw Jiro sitting on the swing at the balcony. I walked towards him and asked from behind,"Can I sit?"

He turned behind and saw me. He nodded and I sat beside him. He was looking at the full moon with a worried look.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm sorry," He suddenly apologised.

"Why?" I asked,confused.

"About not telling you he truth..," he looked down, feeling guilty.

"Its..doesn't matter..I know why you are doing that," I turned my face towards the full moon in the sky.

"You..do?" Jiro turned face towards me.

"Ehm. It's natural for..a superstar like you to act like that," I turned my head and looked at him with a smile.

I was caught by surprise that his face was only a few inches from me. And...why was my heart start to beat fast upon seeing him upclose.

"Your eyes are beautiful upclose," He talked softly to me.

You blinked a couple of times after hearing his compliment. She quickly avoided his contact and looked to the sky.

Jiro curved a smile after he knew how red I was. This time my heart beats faster than what I have felt for Minhyuk. Jiro sat more closer to me and said," Is the moon more interesting?"

"B-Bwoh?" I was shocked by how close he was and looked at him.

"Is the moon more handsome than me?" He smiled and looked at me earnestly.

He slowly took out my geek spectacles and put it behind him and adjust my fringe.

"Yeppo," He tried to compliment in korean.

"N..ne?" I was still stunned.

"Aigoo..is this your first time being complimented?" He lightly pinched my nose.

My face turned more redder and quickly stood up, denying. I bit my lip and tried to calm myself down. He stood up and teased me.

"Yah! Stop doing that! I'm off to bed!" I decided to storm off to avoid him teasing me again.

He pulled my left arm and pulled me towards him.

"What do you want?" I asked and still angry with him.

"You haven't say anything about the celebration," He said.

"Say what?" I asked.

"Yah. Can't you even thank me for giving you a surprise birthday party?" He let go of me and pretended to be sulking.

*Ah! Right! I haven't thank him yet!* I thought.

"Thank you for the surprise birthday party and sorry," I thanked and apologised.

He looked up to me and said,"Apology not accepted unless you repay me with something."

"Repay you? What do you want me to repay you?" I asked.

He pointed to his cheeks. 

*Don't tell me he wants me to kiss his cheeks!?* I thought.

"I want you to kiss my cheeks if not..I won't accept your apology," Jiro smiled while pointing to his cheeks.

"Can I repay you on other things?" I asked.

"Nope! Hurry. I'm waiting," He tapped his feet.

I hesistant and slowly moved closer to him. I closed my eyes and slowly reached his cheeks to kiss. Without me knowing, he turned his head and his lips was against mine. I widened my eyes in astonishment. I tried to move away from him but his arms already around my body. He kissed me slowly and passionately. And without me knowing, I closed my eyes and kissing him slowly.