Quarrel after a day relationship

The next morning, I happily went down the stairs and my mom saw my happy face.

"Min Jung-ah, why are you so happy today?" My mom asked.

"Nothing,umma," I hold my happy face.

"I know something's good has happen to you," My mom eyed me.

"Ajumma, good morning~," Jiro kissed my mom's cheeks.

"Good morning,Jiro-shii," She looked at Jiro who was smiling ear to ear.

*What's up with two kids?* My mom curiously looked at us.

"Umma, where do you want me to put this?" I asked.

My mom did not say anything.

"Umma?" I shooked her body a little.

"Wae?" My mom seemed a bit shock.

"Umma, where do you want me to put this?" I showed my mom the tray.

"Just put it in the kitchen. Min Jung-ah, go and wake your sister," My momwent to the kitchen and settle some stuff.

"Min Jung-ah, what happen to your mom?" Jiro asked.

"Molla," I looked at my mom.

"Min Jung-ah...uh..want..to lunch together after school?" Jiro asked while leaning closer to me.

"Jiro, don't stand close to me. My parents will see," I said to him.

=======================

Last night, after the kiss, both of you slowly opened your eyes. Jiro smiled and carressed my cheeks. He took out something from his pocket and gave it to me.

"Min Jung-ah..would you be my girlfriend?" Jiro opened the small box and smiled at me.

"B-Bwoh?" I was a bit stunned by his confession.

"I want you to be my girlfriend," Jiro said softly to me.

"But why me? I mean there are other girls better than me," I turned my back.

Jiro held my hand with his warm hands.

"I've known you long and you treat me..not as a singer..but as myself," Jiro told me.

"But what about your fans and your manager?" I asked.

Jiro did not a word. I turned to him and looked at him. He looked up to me.

"I..I also want to be with you  but..I don't want to ruin your status," I confessed.

"I don't care about their thoughts about us as long as we're together," Jiro said firmly.

"Jiro-ah, they are still your fans. And I know you love your fans very much. The only thing we can do is to have a secret relationship," I said to him.

"You're right," He looked at me and smiled.

He took out the bracelet and put it on me. I admired the bracelet for a long time.

"You like it?" He asked.

I nodded.

"So...how long have you like me?" He asked and wriggled his eyebrows at me.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked in nervousness.

"C'mon, tell me," He joked around me.

"I'm not telling! I'm tired!" I decided to head to my room and avoided his question.

"Babe, dream of me okay!" He softly shouted to me and smiled to himself.

==========================